So who else went back in time... Mando.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Anyone else get the feeling of being transported back in time when Luke revealed himself in the Mandalorian?

I did, and it is still such a beautiful scene. As soon as I saw him I was back in 1983 watching ROTJ at the cinema. I saw all the OT in the first period and this scene bought it all rushing back.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Yep went totally back in time and admit to getting a little emotional especially when R2 came into the room. The CGI was amazing for Luke 👍😁

grinchy

Sith Lord
i loved it, from the moment the x wing was on the moniter, i was like Luke no it can't be, then the fight and the big reveal, thought it was really well done, and the cg was great :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Agreed, certainly was a back in time moment, fantastic to watch, must admit I have rewatched it several times...brilliant 8)

GLucas

Padawan
I agree on the sentimental journey seeing Luke back. I don't know if you guys understand it, but I felt protected by the appearance of Luke, felt the good of the Jedi in him. About the CGI: did you guys watch the comparison by Deepfake? They did a hell of a job on Luke's appearance, looks more like the Luke in ROTJ (sparkling eyes, skin tone).

https://youtu.be/wrHXA2cSpNU

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
We binge watched the 2 series over the new year.
Sadly we had been putting it off, after TROS. Both of my son`s had watched it earlier, and had said it was really good. Turns out the youngest had told my wife about Luke, but never mentioned Boba Fett. So that was a great moment too, seeing slave 1.
It was certainly done right ! :eek: :D

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Such a great series. Sits beautifully with the original trilogy. So many great nods and additions from the toy line like the imperial troop transport. What more could you ask for :D

For Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni to handle anything Star Wars :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
It was fantastic to be back in time, much better than episode 7, 8 and 9. I did not fell I was back in the good old days in this 3 movies.

About the CGI on luke's face it was great but I could also see it was fake and I have seen some Deepfake that was better, but still a great job.

CaptainAntilles

Padawan
It was pant wetting material in the captains house . Thought the CGI was the best theyve managed yet . Not perfect but good enough.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom