The Clone Wars season 7

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Finally I saw the last season of The Clone Wars, I think it was really great and I think disney did a great job with the last season. The last 4 episodes was like a movie with a good end.

Any one else on the forum that have seen the season ?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I have Lars, and I loved it! The Ahsoka story is one of the best in the entire Star Wars saga for me. If only the sequels had been half as good :-(

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Watched it a while ago. Apart from the middle few episodes, with the sisters (which quickly became repetitive and tedious), I loved it. Was superb- those last episodes... wow!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I have Lars, and I loved it! The Ahsoka story is one of the best in the entire Star Wars saga for me. If only the sequels had been half as good :-(

Cazza said:
Watched it a while ago. Apart from the middle few episodes, with the sisters (which quickly became repetitive and tedious), I loved it. Was superb- those last episodes... wow!

Do you think we will see a new series from disney that begin where season 7 end ? :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Cazza said:

Do you think we will see a new series from disney that begin where season 7 end ? :D

We kind of are... They're doing 'The Bad Batch' as a 'Clone Wars' spin-off. We won't be seeing any more 'Clone Wars' itself though (I very much doubt), since the series ended when the Clone Wars did. And since we're getting a live action Ahsoka show, I can't see them doing any more animated Ahsoka stories either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom