The Clone Wars season 7

Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films.
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

The Clone Wars season 7

Post by Pomse2001 »

Finally I saw the last season of The Clone Wars, I think it was really great and I think disney did a great job with the last season. The last 4 episodes was like a movie with a good end.

Any one else on the forum that have seen the season ?
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Re: The Clone Wars season 7

Post by Snaketibe »

I have Lars, and I loved it! The Ahsoka story is one of the best in the entire Star Wars saga for me. If only the sequels had been half as good :-(
Cazza
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Cazza »

Watched it a while ago. Apart from the middle few episodes, with the sisters (which quickly became repetitive and tedious), I loved it. Was superb- those last episodes... wow!
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Pomse2001 »

Snaketibe wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:13 pm
I have Lars, and I loved it! The Ahsoka story is one of the best in the entire Star Wars saga for me. If only the sequels had been half as good :-(
Cazza wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:56 pm
Watched it a while ago. Apart from the middle few episodes, with the sisters (which quickly became repetitive and tedious), I loved it. Was superb- those last episodes... wow!
Do you think we will see a new series from disney that begin where season 7 end ? :D
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe »

Pomse2001 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:08 am
Snaketibe wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:13 pm
Cazza wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:56 pm
Do you think we will see a new series from disney that begin where season 7 end ? :D
We kind of are... They're doing 'The Bad Batch' as a 'Clone Wars' spin-off. We won't be seeing any more 'Clone Wars' itself though (I very much doubt), since the series ended when the Clone Wars did. And since we're getting a live action Ahsoka show, I can't see them doing any more animated Ahsoka stories either.