New star wars series The Bad Batch

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I saw today that disney have upload a new star wars series about the clone wars again :shock: The Bad Batch. I hope it is good :D

star-wars-the-bad-batch-with-logo-overlay.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I thought it was a good start and has potential. Not sure about the little girl character yet, but I trust Filoni so hopefully she won't be another Shortround :roll:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I saw the episode last night and I think it was great. First I thought it was a new clone war series. But the clone war end fast and we go to a new era :D

I read that there is 16 episodes ready as I understand it. But I guess we will only get one every friday :?

Fulcrum

Pomse2001 said:
I saw the episode last night and I think it was great. First I thought it was a new clone war series. But the clone war end fast and we go to a new era :D

I read that there is 16 episodes ready as I understand it. But I guess we will only get one every friday :?

I thought there were just 14, and somebody told me that the first three episodes were combined so that there were 12 eps just like TCW S7, and because of this the first ep was 70min :D
Obviously that wasn't the case, but I think 14 maybe the case
I've heard that Ahsoka would show up in the coming episodes! That's quite an exciting news isn't it :D :D :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Fulcrum said:
Pomse2001 said:

I thought there were just 14, and somebody told me that the first three episodes were combined so that there were 12 eps just like TCW S7, and because of this the first ep was 70min :D
Obviously that wasn't the case, but I think 14 maybe the case
I've heard that Ahsoka would show up in the coming episodes! That's quite an exciting news isn't it :D :D :D

Thanks for the update :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Overall, I do like it, but it isn't anywhere near as good as Clone Wars, IMHO. Also, the character of Omega really is starting to annoy me now. At first I thought I might be able to tolerate her, but let's face it, she has no place in a squad of elite troopers. She's about 9 years-old for goodness sake!

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yeah I've been watching it too. I'm really enjoying it, I never watched all of the clone wars, I need to catch up.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Overall, I do like it, but it isn't anywhere near as good as Clone Wars, IMHO. Also, the character of Omega really is starting to annoy me now. At first I thought I might be able to tolerate her, but let's face it, she has no place in a squad of elite troopers. She's about 9 years-old for goodness sake!
I also think the clone wars was better, but I still think it is good, it is more like Rebels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom