flyer advert

tonykart

Hi can anyone help with an item I have found it is a flyer advertising the new film revenge of the jedi have not seen one before I was thinking of selling the last remaining items of star wars I have and was unsure of a price and the few dealers i have spoke to do not want to give a price either i do not know if it is worth a little or a lot will add a photo when i find out how to lol, it was easier than I thought, thanks
Revenge  flyer side 1.JPG
Revenge of the Jedi side 2.JPG

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
It's actually not that rare, and can be found in a lot of the Micro Collection boxes and other boxed items that were late on in the ESB releases.

£20-30 on a good day.

tonykart

Thanks for the info on the flyer also have some stands that were mail aways if anyone has some information on on those thanks in advance for your help, I also have a set of figures would like to sell complete but do you think it would be easier to sell individually to get a reasonable price, again thanks for any advice I have had these for thirty years will be sad to see them go sold the other stuff years ago just kept these for some reason most probably to far back in the loft to reach.
contents along with revenge flyer.JPG
stands and back drops.JPG
contents leaflet and box.JPG
DSCN3815.JPG
DSCN3814.JPG
DSCN3810.JPG
DSCN3811.JPG
DSCN3813.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN3809.JPG
    DSCN3809.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 751

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
It's way easier to sell them as a job lot, but you'll get a fair bit more selling individually. I'd be interested in the Survival Kit, if you are selling that.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I'd be interested in buying it all as a job lot but that means it will not go for as much if you sold individually.

Can you tell me if thet mail away figure stand box has an address label on it? Have you got a pic?

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom