UK Marvel Comics

steesh

Padawan
Hi Guys,

These comics worth anything/anyone want them. Bought in job lot and no use to me

I have 4 star wars weekly
1 empire stikes back
7 ROTJ without marvel on cover
8 ROTJ with marvel on cover
1 ewok

DSC02785.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated. I checked Maulsters list but I have none of those.

Steve

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hello!

UK Marvel comics aren't worth that much. This also depends if buyers need that number to finish a collection. I just paid £10 for one.

I would say these are worth £1 each depending on condition. But you never know. These are all very common :)

steesh

Padawan
Cheers Guys,

Didn't think they were worth much. Have to admit quite enjoyed reading them. Most of them condition is good. If anyone wants them give me a shout 50p each or £8 for the lot.

Steve

steesh

Padawan
Yeah should have been clearer. No's are for number of comics

Star Wars weekly no 42, 68, 80, 86
ESB Weekly no 122
ROTJ (looks Like non Marvel) No. 2, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 37
ROTJ Marvel at top No 59, 83, 86, 95, 110, 127, 147, 148, 150,
Ewoks No 3

Steve

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Collecting the comics is good fun. It's cheap and you can buy a bulk for £20 off eBay and then narrow it down. It's like treating yourself to a chocolate bar. I have a full set of star wars and Jedi comics which took 2 years which has been great fun when MOCs are so exspensive. Looks great when you have a full set and the first star wars comics are some of the first collectables to hit the market. If you do decide to collect them, make a rule like no more than £1 a comic. Makes it more fun. Like I say- they're not worth anything and you'll probably lose money if you sold them in bulk. Some comics come with gifts that are even harder to track down like posters and transfers.

If you have any or see any that I need, give us a PM and we'll do a deal.

Cheers,

Grant

Tony jedi

Padawan
People say these are not worth much. Is that because no-one wants them? Or x amount were printed? Surely a full run from 1978 to 1986 including the summer winter specials and all the free gifts especially the cut out models from issues 1&2 would be worth something?

Tony jedi

Padawan
People say these are not worth much. Is that because no-one wants them? Or x amount were printed? Surely a full run from 1978 to 1986 including the summer winter specials and all the free gifts especially the cut out models from issues 1&2 would be worth something?

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
These posts are from 2012. A lot has happened since then. ROTJ MOCs were £30 except Luke Jedi.

There is value in issues 1+2, some of the monthly's and late ROTJ

pmsbull

Jedi Master
A minty no1 with the inserts free gift still on card can go for upto £150

I have a couple of these :D

A minty no2 with insert free gift still on card can go for upto £120

I have a couple of these too :D

The issues themselves, depending on which one it is and it's condition, can be either just £2 or right upto £25 each.

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
I have a complete set with all the free gifts. Would be interested to know what people think that's worth ?

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
jedi_mister said:
I have a complete set with all the free gifts. Would be interested to know what people think that's worth ?

Same here. Got a full set with gifts, plus the holiday specials.
More sentimental than anything, but would like to know a ballpark figure on worth.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom