star wars helix math set 1977

joeoneblo

Hi can anyone help me with a valuation for this. Its taken me 2 months to upload a picture

Thank you

Attachments

• File.jpg
    File.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 734
  • File1.jpg
    File1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 736

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Dude- your gonna have to scale your pics down by 75%

Does it have anything written on the rulers?

Have a look with better pictures.

joeoneblo

This is the best I can do....... and sorry bout your eyes. Also no there is nothing written on the rular

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 708
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 705

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Difficult to say. The rulers should say 'star wars' and 'may the force be with you...' But these could have been wiped off due to age.

I got mine for £45, which was a good price but it was in a lot better condition.

They are made by a company called 'helix' that made some of the first items for the franchise and were exclusive to the UK.

Helix items fluctuate a lot on the market, mostly because people don't mark it as 'vintage Star Wars helix' and instead lable it as 'star wars pencil case'. So there are lots of bargains slip through the net.

I have seen 3 of these on eBay this year. If I was you I would also be willing to sell it worldwide as foreign markets are liklely to target UK exclusives.

This item I would say, considering the condition -£30. But I have seen one in great condition go for £125.

I would like to see other opinions on this.

Some other helix items have gone for a lot more.

EggCompany

I have one in a little better shape and am having a hard time finding a value as well, before I list it for sale. One company "Brians Toys" offered me $4, which I find a bit ridiculous and would never part with it for that price. I realize based on your post date it's been a while since you posted this, but did you ever find a buyer?
IMG_6352.jpg

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Is yours complete though? That will determine the value. Some Helix stuff is now realising MEGA money but some items are still available at realistic prices. The Maths Set needs to be 100% complete with its blue plastic tray to make a decent price - £125-150 MINT.

The price drops rapidly if it's missing bits or has condition issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom