moc figures

han duo

Sith Lord
how much do you think these are worth ??? figures on card arnt my thing ,

PIC_0409.jpg

PIC_0408.jpg

2stripes

Jedi Master
Bubble does look a little large but not sure from the pic.

If it is an original and is as in as good nick as it looks I'd say about Ã'£100 for the R5D4?

The others between Ã'£10-Ã'£20.

han duo

Sith Lord
yes the r4 is recard, its the original cardback, but the bubble is new, the klaatu is original,so is the logray but the weequay came off its card so i glued it back on,, so how much do you rekon >??

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
yes the r4 is recard, its the original cardback, but the bubble is new, the klaatu is original,so is the logray but the weequay came off its card so i glued it back on,, so how much do you rekon >??

thats a reseal then is it not ,not sure on the r5 ,i reckon you would get between Ã'£10 and Ã'£20 fo r the klaatu and logray .i got a sealed weequay of edd for Ã'£22 and the bubble fell of that perfectly .now who did i sel that to i wonder :roll:

han duo

Sith Lord
**** knows ,,,, it was in good condtion though !! , i took the bubble from the r5 and then glued it to my card ,it still has the yellow over sticker for boba on the back ! so i made good use of it ,,

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
**** knows ,,,, it was in good condtion though !! , i took the bubble from the r5 and then glued it to my card ,it still has the yellow over sticker for boba on the back ! so i made good use of it ,,

that r5 was a shite recard,that was one of the first things i bought when i started collecting again and when it come i just knew they had started reproducing them.
i told you that weequay would stick back down perfect :wink:

han duo

Sith Lord
yes it did, the recard is at the back of a draw in a room i do not use and there it will stay , it really is caca, but it was worth it for the weequay and the black dude,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom