old collection found in my loft

coomber75

Sith Lord
[[ATTACH type="full" alt="20131021_180814.jpg"]0[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20131021_174932.jpg"]6707._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20131021_174932.jpg"]1[/ATTACH][][l,

i was up in teh loft recently and came across my collection, im a bit of a star wars geek but haven't had these figures on display in years so it may be worth posting here and getting peoples comments. not sure if to sell individual as a group etc

apparently i have a couple of rare pieces, (spoke to a chap called john on a use site, before i found this one)which came as a suprise

most are well used / played with as i had them from new in the 70's

i have one boxed must have had a second that i used its a boxed red snaggletooth

hi all i have had quite a bit of interest in the collection, but i still cant load the photos. if you send me your email i can add my cloud storage pics dead easy

but cant seem to upload photos can anyone help arghhh driving me mad[ATTACH type="full" alt="20131021_175050.jpg"]6706._xfImport[/ATTACH]
can only seem to upliad 3 images sorry
honestly pm me your email and i can ping the pics across dead easy promise they r genuine from being a kid
any ideas why i can only add three files.. after that it doesnt save and i lose the pics..

benny100

Sith Lord
You're really gonna need to get some pics up, especially with the vinyl jawa close up of the cape and arm holes. Condition and how complete they are obviously play a big part.
Photobucket is a great tool to be able to get your pics up.
Theres plenty of good advice on here if youre a genuine seller or a burgeoning collector!

coomber75

Sith Lord
thanks for that was hoping i could upload the files using the attach file at the bottom but doesnt seem to work

Joe

Grand Master
When you upload them and try to attach what does it say? If the file you are trying to upload is huge (raw images direct from your camera usually are) then you need to resize it/compress it and try again.

There is a guide to posting images here also: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3221

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
The pics are up. I know nothing about these vinyl caped jawas so I will watch this thread with great interest.

I dare say there will be some interest in the palitoy moc snag though.

by the way, where do you live? you have an odd surname..........

12-back-fan

Youngling
Despite being upside down, the VCJ looks legit (colour and size of cape).
Perhaps if you can take a picture of the cape up close so the light falls on it that will help.
If the texture looks like a fine, coarse texture on the outside but smooth on the inner side, that will help to verify legit vs. fake.
As mentioned before, the condition greatly dictates the value. Things like paint loss, holes or rips in the cape can bring the price down slightly.
Nonetheless, an attic find like this is pretty cool!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Looks right to me!

Having been after one of these for a while - and finally getting one last week, I had to polish up on my knowledge on the VCJ's.

Do you still have the gun for it? If you can post more pics that would be great.

But it does look like you have the real thing there! £££'s!

coomber75

Sith Lord
Ok guys realistically what is a ball park figure for this collection... Jawa... Boxed snaggletooth and then the rest... Am so confused :(

http://s873.photobucket.com/user/philcoombes1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20131021_180942_zps561d539a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

hopefully this link takes you to all of the images

PGowdy

Grand Master
Most of the figures there are only work £1-£2 each.
A handful are in better nick and could get closer to £5. The Vader looks complete and could get closewr to a tenner. The droids look decent and could go for £4-6 each and R2 should go for more if the sticker is not damaged. Fett without weapin is £4-5
The Jawa is probably around £300-350 but someone more in-tune with the current VC Jawa market might be able to give you a more accurate valuation on that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom