HK light limbs Fett and LILI LEDY biker Scout :)

gustie

Sith Lord
first post in this section....

so guys how much u reckon these little buggers are worth?
the biker scout is quite white still with a small "bum" paint rub and left hand paint rub with original weapon (i think)

hklight_ledy_BS.jpg

AndyG

Jedi Knight
About Ã'£3 for the Fett - the lighter colour limbs are down to plastic deterioration and it has paint wear and is dirty maybe a Ã'£5 if the weapon is original?

The LL scout looks yellowing in the photo to me, together with the paint wear - so maybe Ã'£22.50? - more if two people got into a bidding war.

AndyG

Jedi Knight
gustie said:
i was lead to believe the fett was a proper variant??

By who, the person selling it?

Many of the figures display different colour limbs or torsos due to plastic deterioration, the green limbed Chewy and tan limbs Klaatu are two better examples of figures that are actively collected by people.

Some people regard them as variations to be collected, others just think they are plastic that has deteriorated so don't collect them. Would you consider a Biker Scout with yellowed legs and arms a variation?

I have a Fett just like this in my loose collection (as well as a green limbed chewy and several diffferent tan limbed Klaatus), it came with a load of other figures in an auction lot. Just about interesting enough to hang on to but certainly not worth paying a variant premium for. Same goes for the GL chewy and TL Klaatus - I didn't pay variant premiums for them just acquired them and hung on the them.

Are you mixing this one up with the light limbs Tri Logo Fett? - just checking.

If you are selling and can find someone to pay for it as a loose variation then go for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom