POTF MOC's

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Power of the Force MOC's. Input appreciated!

Haven't bothered with the cardbacks as they're all in good nick and pretty much identicle.

image_zps708bb50d.jpg

image_zps6a211140.jpg

image_zpsce580a3c.jpg

image_zpsd1db53ee.jpg

image_zpscb12ab9a.jpg

Captainsolo1978

Jedi Master
If you look at the top of the thread Monkeyroo did an excellent price guide based on ebay sales. Will help you with the POTF and Tri Logo figures!

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Captainsolo1978 said:
If you look at the top of the thread Monkeyroo did an excellent price guide based on ebay sales. Will help you with the POTF and Tri Logo figures!

Prices have moved on a bit since then, some of the MOC's on that thread are seriously undervalued in my opinion especially C8 condition, which it is based on.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Cazzavr said:
Thanks again chaps. Yeah, looked through that and thought the prices were a little low.

An example being Trilogo IG-88 in C8 condition £120

Good luck finding one of those :lol: :lol:

First off just finding one is difficult enough and C8 condition your talking at least £200

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Ha ha- thanks mate 8) I'm really pleased with them after all these years, apart from the ROTJ Snowtrooper :(

kieatky

Jedi Master
Cazzavr said:
Ha ha- thanks mate 8) I'm really pleased with them after all these years, apart from the ROTJ Snowtrooper :(

Yeah I know what you mean, I had one myself which I bought off evil bay. I sold this on in my clear out last year (before the Toy Toni Scandal came to light) but could have quite easily been stuck with it :roll:

sparkysx

Sith Lord
here you go!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-IG-88-IG88-figure-on-TRILOGO-STYLE-MOC-/371052155779?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item56646e9383

lmao!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thought I'd resurrect my old thread as I'm seriously considering parting with these. Trouble is with POTF figures, there doesn't seem to be a massive difference between the MOCs and the loosies. Id need to replace these with loose figures, but not totally sure it's worth it.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
coomber75 said:
Loving lando and dignatory will happily swap you loose for carded :))

If you're interested in a p/x, I would go for that! ;) This is definitely the way I'm going to go with these as I don't want to be scrabbling around for ages trying to find the loose equivalents.

Does this sound about right?

Lumat £55
Lando £100
Warok £75
Dignitary £75
Barada £85

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom