whats a complete set of loose figures worth

Ron

Sith Lord
Planning selling all my loose figures to raise funds for other star-wars stuff
I have a complete collection 1 of each figure i also have have another 40-50 figures all are basically complete 1 or 2 repo weapons in collection but most of them are original. Would i be best selling a complete collection then selling the rest off. Whats the going rate right now for a complete loose collection?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It's always best to sell individually, providing they are in good condition although maybe wait until after Christmas.

han duo

Sith Lord
it all depends on how many figures have repro weapons, and the condition of the figures.... and to be honest the chances of anyone wanting a whole collection is slim, as collectors already have there own collection, if you sold as a whole they wouldnt reach there maximum price as collectors are after a good deal as there only going to sell them on anyway...wait till about feb then that way most people have re-stocked on funds after christmas.... :D

Ron

Sith Lord
Am really wanting to get rid of them before xmas looks like best way forward is for me to list nearly 150 figures 1 by 1 to get maximum value for them

gustie

Sith Lord
1 Romba
2 Imperial Dignitary
3 Blue Snaggletooth
4 YAK FACE

main need list not including variants

you got many interesting variants? :)

Ron

Sith Lord
Gustie i got that 4 no to sure what variants i have in collection its not a path i have followed when i list if there any thing you see you like just tell me and we will sort ut something

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom