Sealed Palitoy mail away Emperor/Rancor Keeper

Tickion

Padawan
Hi, any advice on prices for these appreciated!

The Emperor and Rancor Keeper white mailer boxes still sealed with tape - Palitoy versions with our the catalogue inside.

Thx, Tim

Frunkstar

Grand Master
If you can find them quite a bit, I have been looking for years with no luck whatsoever, I have some mint but no longer sealed palitoy emperors, but it took me 5 years to track one down, then fell on a full shipping case of the dam things (oh how typical) I have never once seen a dengar sealed mailer, I'd pay a very good sum for one that's for sure - good luck,you'll need it :lol:

Tickion

Padawan
Thanks for the feedback Frunkstar.

I've a few sealed (and unsealed) Emperor's plus a couple of Rancor Keepers. There's no mention of Palitoy on them, just the absence of Kenner anywhere - boxes are completely plain with no printing, 'baggies' just state 'Made in Hong Kong'...so can I conclude these are Palitoy?

I'd forgotten Dengar was a mail away figure and now recall circa 1981 butchering my ESB cardbacks for him. Likewise, never seen a sealed one!

Cheers, Tim

ldr

Padawan
Sorry to bring up an old thread.

How do you tell whats in the box if its sealed? Can you tell if its Dengar or the Rancor Keeper for instance?

Did any of the Palitoy rancor keepers or Emperors come with catalogues?

Thanks
lewis

Rollhol

Padawan
Frunkstar said:
If you can find them quite a bit, I have been looking for years with no luck whatsoever, I have some mint but no longer sealed palitoy emperors, but it took me 5 years to track one down, then fell on a full shipping case of the dam things (oh how typical) I have never once seen a dengar sealed mailer, I'd pay a very good sum for one that's for sure - good luck,you'll need it :lol:

Hi, do you have any information about measures and weight of these boxes or do you know where to find them?
I need to check if the box fits to my rancor keeper baggie. Another collector told me it is the emperor box that I have.

Rollhol

Padawan
momike said:
Post some pics up mate

Sorry, I don't have it in my hands. It was a canceled deal.
A friend told me that the Keeper box is a bit larger. I told this to the seller and he compared his Keeper Box with an Emperor box.
He told me that his are equal. So there was a doubt to have the real deal and I asked him to cancel. Thankful he agreed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom