Tri Logo Han in Trench Coat

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Hi all
I was looking to up-grade my Tri Logo Han in Trench Coat and saw the really minty 85NM one on eBay but it's £395 which to me seems a bit pricey but what do you guys think?

lejackal

Grand Master
Seems alot to me at 3 and a bit times the price of a decent ungraded one but I don't really understand the price increases up the grades either.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
I agree but it's been quit a time since I looked at them I didn't know if this was normal now
Thanks for letting me know

itfciain

Grand Master
I paid 185GBP for a very nice Meccano version yesterday so think that one is massively over priced

It isn't one of the easy ones to find but for me it should be no more than 100-120 to pick up a nice one and maybe 200-250 for an AFA85

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well I got one around 2 and a half years ago mint bubble, unpunched but a little damage to card for £40 from tight arse Jim Stevenson of all people :lol: Sold it early last year for £85 on eBay and it didn't hang around.
Yeh I prob could have got £100 odd for it but it went to a v decent forum member which makes me happy and to double my money off Jim is just epic :lol: :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
Really depends on how condition sensitive you are I suppose. Chasing 85 grade Trilogos is definitely not for the faint hearted (or the poor!) but if you are comfortable paying almost £400 for a high grade specimen of a figure that usually sells for £50-80 then go for it.

Personally I'd rather pay £60 for a C8 and spend the other £340 on more figures 8)

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
I will try and contact him and see if he's willing to do a more sensible price out of the dreaded ebay
Like I said I do already have one just want a upgrade

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom