Help on valuation for insurance purpose

r2isamale

Padawan
Hi Guys,

I would be happy if you would help me set a ballpark figure on my small Collection of vintage stuff. My own guess is around 13K GBP.

MOC rated
Solo Hoth (Toytoni) 90
R2 Trilogo 80
Chewie rotj 80
Vader rotj 80
C3 rotj 85

MOC not rated
Solo Carbonite

Loose rated
Vader U90
Vader U85
Vader U85
Kenobi 85
Luke Jedi U85
Luke X-wing 85
Luke farmboy DT 85
Luke Storm U85
Solo small 85
Solo Bespin U85
Solo Hoth U85
Jawa VC 90
Java cloth 90
DS droid 85
Chewie 85
Chewie U85
Tusken R U85
Blue snag 85
Red snag 85
C3 U90
C3 removable 85
R2 sensor 85
R2 sensor U90
R2 sendor dark blue dome 80
R2 Pop up U85
R5 85
R5 U90
Bobba Hong Kong 85
Lando teeth U90
Greedo U85
Tie F pilot U90
Storm Troop 85
Yoda orange 85

Not rated
Cartoon C3 with coin (mint)
Cartoon R2 with coin (mint)

Baggies
Leia organa white
C3 removable x3
Emperor with box x 5

Vintage Die Cast
Complete set mint no scratches or touch up
Extra x-wing, snowspeeder and Star destroyer
MOC Y70 Tiefighter

Lego Stormtrooper chrome U90

Happy New Year

Christian

P.S. I know that some will hate me for owning the U-graded figures, so I appologize in advance :)

Attachments

• IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 629

lejackal

Grand Master
r2isamale said:
Vader U90
Vader U85
Vader U85
Luke Jedi U85
Luke Storm U85
Solo Bespin U85
Solo Hoth U85
Chewie U85
Tusken R U85
C3 U90
R2 sensor U90
R2 Pop up U85
R5 U90
Lando teeth U90
Greedo U85
Tie F pilot U90

P.S. I know that some will hate me for owning the U-graded figures, so I appologize in advance :)

You'll not be thanked for this, 16 that most of us would love to own carded regardless of condition but because of this have less chance to.

r2isamale

Padawan
Take it easy buddy. I did not have them graded and I did not know that ugraded collecting was frowned upon when I boghy them.

Please dont reply here if all you want to do is dis me.

Cheers

Christian

lejackal

Grand Master
You have been informed about the strong anti-u grade feelings of the majority of the forum yet you persist. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
No one will put a price on u grades. They are not traded here. You would be best contacting afa and getting them to make up a value since the u grade market has been entirely created by them.

All of them would be worthless here. No one would give you a penny piece for one.

r2isamale

Padawan
Fair enough.

I guess that you wont help me finding out if this is overpriced :p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-1985-RARE-YAK-FACE-AFA-UKG-U90-WITH-TRI-LOGO-CARD-BACK-and-BUB-/321638441439?hash=item4ae32521df:g:OLEAAOSwWKtUsKGY

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
r2isamale said:
Fair enough.

I guess that you wont help me finding out if this is overpriced :p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-1985-RARE-YAK-FACE-AFA-UKG-U90-WITH-TRI-LOGO-CARD-BACK-and-BUB-/321638441439?hash=item4ae32521df:g:OLEAAOSwWKtUsKGY

Don't be a twat. If you want to provoke someone **** off to Facebook.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Why on earth are you trying to antagonize us? It's pointless and achieves nothing in life!.. If you're that bored then may I suggest reading a book called, how to win friends and influence people.

r2isamale

Padawan
:roll: amazed that you guys are so smallminded and spitefull - all I did was to ask for help..

Get a life/job!

Mod, please delete this thread - bad karma.

Section 8

Sith Lord
Is this new member syndrome rearing it's head again. Give the guy a valuation or don't. He has some U grades which he says he didn't send in. For now I'm willing to take his word for it. Educating him on why U grading is bad for collectors is a far better way to go about it. Making him a part of the forum is more likely to prevent him purchasing more U grades, rather than driving him away.

13K is way over the top. Unless I've missed something, you only have a DT Luke, VC Jawa and maybe the droids mocs that are of any real high value.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Read his previous posts. His attitude stinks. People have tried to educate and all he does is try to give people the needle.

He has seen my signature, knows that I don't like u grading and posted the eBay link with a smiley. You tell me if that's provocative action or not. I would say you are right, give everyone a chance but the guys a prick. If he wanted a reaction he's going to get one. He doesn't know me, why should I take his ****?

r2isamale

Padawan
Section 8 said:
Is this new member syndrome rearing it's head again. Give the guy a valuation or don't. He has some U grades which he says he didn't send in. For now I'm willing to take his word for it. Educating him on why U grading is bad for collectors is a far better way to go about it. Making him a part of the forum is more likely to prevent him purchasing more U grades, rather than driving him away.

13K is way over the top. Unless I've missed something, you only have a DT Luke, VC Jawa and maybe the droids mocs that are of any real high value.

Thanks man. Hope that it is not way over the top though....that would put me in the hole

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom