Leia Bespin Kenner 31-back AFA MOC - valuation please

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I've decided to sell my AFA Leia Bespin Kenner 31 back, as grading isn't really my thing so it doesn't fit in with my collection. It was already graded when I purchased it - the bubble and figure graded 85, and the card 80. The overall grade is 80. However, a section of the cape on the right has discoloured over time - a shame really because otherwise she's a gorgeous piece (f'narr), and the rest of the cape is fine. It was already discoloured when I purchased it 18 months ago, and comparing pictures taken then with the figure now it doesn't appear to have got any worse. Obviously though it wouldn't grade 85 if graded today.

Any thoughts on value are much appreciated.

lb-1.jpg

lb-2.jpg

lb-3.jpg

lb-6.jpg

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Very nice. An identical UKG 80 sold for £445 recently on eBay but that's a bit of an outlier, the rest going for around £200 - £300+. I think even with the cloak issue, the iconic character, nice clear bubble & offerless debut cardback would all be good selling points. I'd be thinking nearer £300.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm suprised how high your valuing this figure, going off the eBay value which is the top end you will pay then yes it is probably £250, if I was looking to buy this I wouldn't pay more than £200, especially as one sold on eBay for £167 on the 6 March.

Taking off eBay fees selling on here for £200 would be a sensible price, forget about the grade as it's out of date!

Just my opinion. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom