Palitoy Hammerhead

burnsy

Sith Lord
I'm looking to start my Palitoy carded figures with a 20 back Hammerhead, punched but in V.good condition all round. What do you reckon on a price, roughly?? :?: :?:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Hammerhead is one of the cheaper ones.

With luck they can be picked up for £250ish

Years ago they were over the £400 mark

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
The last one on ebay didn't make it's reserve and was only up to ~£100 in bids. I'd thought someone would have snapped it up!

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I bought my Greedo of that seller a month or so back. I overpaid a bit because I knew other palitoy collectors were on the look out for one, but it was the last one I needed for the first 20. I'm afraid I may have rasied his expectations! I see he says he's lowered the reserve this time though. As far as sellers go, he was a pleasure to deal with!

Jason

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Burnsy, might be worth making him an off ebay offer reminding him of the potential ebay selling fees saved and if you pay via bank transfer over paypal, more savings for the seller.

burnsy

Sith Lord
I've emailed him about his other items, just waiting an answer and then I'll maybe make him an offer like you say. Cheers

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I sold an AFA75 last year for about £375 but I'm surprised that I got that for it as you can pick up a unpunched minter for about the same.

There should be another appearing on ebay soon though (other than the one thats already been mentioned).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom