I’ve been working on photographing the remainder of my vintage collection (just a few mini-rigs and Ewok gadgets left to go!) and I’ll be posting everything up for sale here very shortly.
Before I put up a sales thread for the larger vehicles, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with pricing them up? In terms of condition, they range from good to bad (and from there on into ugly!) - some of them lived on a shelf for 15+ years before I packed them away so they’ve turned to the yellow side. If any of them are beyond redemption, I'll probably hand them over to my kids for target practice.
Photos to follow - thanks in advance for any guidance you can give!
PS - I’m not trying to look like a t*@t by using the Kellerman book as a backdrop for these photos - until I saw an online auction this past weekend, I had absolutely no idea it was worth more than the vehicles it’s sitting behind! Think I got mine in the sales at Forbidden Planet for about a tenner!
1) AT-AT with ESB Palitoy instructions - all intact and working (inc electronics) but lower chassis is discoloured and some decals missing / misplaced.
More images here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/6oYNQaambYVxAufo2
(2) B-Wing Fighter with Trilogo instructions - complete and working (inc electronics) but some yellowing and missing decals
More images here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/09AK0Hb3ReSfJt6v2
(3) Imperial Shuttle with ROTJ Kenner outer box (in good condition) & ROTJ Kenner instructions - complete but electronics not working (battery contacts are fine and it was never played with, so the motor probably just needs a bit of a massage!) and some yellowing to outside R wing and inside L wing
More images here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/5vCToB5kuKqYSVTM2
(4) Imperial Troop Transporter - complete inc original decals and 2 x prisoner harnesses but electronics not working - some discolouration on doors and gun turret
More images here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/Fjj0gXBzMMJ0ztix2
(5) Snowspeeder with ROTJ Palitoy instructions - complete and working (inc electronics), yellowing in some places
More images here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/nl35pGrXqfd0o4Op1
(6) Slave 1 - complete and working, some discolouration and missing decals
More images here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pq3kqyAXsDbSz66m2