price query for Kenner? figures

aleksi44

Hi, can anybody help with the valuation of these figures? The robots might be newer, if so no need to bother with them. But as a novice I would appreciate your input price wise as I am considering selling these. Thanks a lot, Aleksi
star wars.jpg

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
aleksi44 said:
Hi, can anybody help with the valuation of these figures? The robots might be newer, if so no need to bother with them. But as a novice I would appreciate your input price wise as I am considering selling these. Thanks a lot, Aleksistar wars.jpg

No the robots on the left and right are vintage.
FX-7 and IG-88
Anakin Skywalker will fetch more than a couple of quid.

Whats the deal with the white AT-AT Driver, has he just been painted?

aleksi44

hi, thanks for all the answers. Yeah I realised too that one of them is painted, always looked strange to me. Luckily it comes off by scraping with your nail so will have to grow them out! I just always thought it was another Hoth planet version, as it is white. And you are also absolutely correct that one of them is from a package bought from LIDL a feyyears back. Sorry about that. Damn, I was hoping to become a millionaire but I guess not. At a few quid each I think I´ll just leave them on the shelf they were on, since they are fun to look at. Cheers! :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
aleksi44 said:
hi, thanks for all the answers. Yeah I realised too that one of them is painted, always looked strange to me. Luckily it comes off by scraping with your nail so will have to grow them out! I just always thought it was another Hoth planet version, as it is white. And you are also absolutely correct that one of them is from a package bought from LIDL a feyyears back. Sorry about that. Damn, I was hoping to become a millionaire but I guess not. At a few quid each I think I´ll just leave them on the shelf they were on, since they are fun to look at. Cheers! :D
Best idea yet!

poncho

Grand Master
aleksi44 said:

why not get some more loose figures you can buy some cheap figures and add too your existing lot on the shelf :)

aleksi44

Good suggestions and I would like to get some more , but I´m here in Finland and there aren´t so many on sale here as in the U.K or States. I could eBay some from there but the postage. Damn you post office! Plus I´m skint and I had that plan to become a millionaire!

poncho

Grand Master
aleksi44 said:
Good suggestions and I would like to get some more , but I´m here in Finland and there aren´t so many on sale here as in the U.K or States. I could eBay some from there but the postage. Damn you post office! Plus I´m skint and I had that plan to become a millionaire!
your more than welcome to get the odd few posted to me and i can then forward post to you at actual cost

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
poncho said:
aleksi44 said:
your more than welcome to get the odd few posted to me and i can then forward post to you at actual cost

That's brilliant :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom