SWFUK

R2D2 pop up lightsaber figure

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
slim
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: R2D2 pop up lightsaber figure

Postby slim » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:01 pm

350 all day long :mrgreen:
The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion !

Nottsey
Regular
Regular

Postby Nottsey » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:46 am

Hello again. I think I will sell this little droid and put him on the for sale thread over the next couple of days. I'm prepared for lots of questions but what info are people likely to want so I can put as much detail in the post. I'm a midwife and am about to do a run of night shifts so I'm not going to be super quick in responding to questions so if I can anticipate what info people want that would be fab. Also, are the photos I have posted here ok or are there any other angles people would want to see. Thank you again everyone who has commented and offered advice so far :D

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:53 am

- whether the head still clicks when turned
- whether the lightsaber still rises and falls when Head is rotated
- whether the legs are nice and tight
- whether the saber is in excellent condition (a lot can be scratched where people dig into the plastic to check it’s an original

TBH though yours looks mint and I expect the answers to the above to all be yes. Can’t see you’ll have any trouble selling it on here. You have provided way mor images than on most sales posts

Nottsey
Regular
Regular

Postby Nottsey » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:14 am

TheJabbaWookie wrote:- whether the head still clicks when turned
- whether the lightsaber still rises and falls when Head is rotated
- whether the legs are nice and tight
- whether the saber is in excellent condition (a lot can be scratched where people dig into the plastic to check it’s an original

TBH though yours looks mint and I expect the answers to the above to all be yes. Can’t see you’ll have any trouble selling it on here. You have provided way mor images than on most sales posts

Brilliant. Thank you :D

Nottsey
Regular
Regular

Postby Nottsey » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:19 am

Sorry, yet another question!! :roll: How do people like items to be sent via post and any tips on how best to package in order to avoid any damage whilst in transit? Thanks

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:50 pm

I would suggest for R2 Pop-up well packaged in plenty of bubble wrap, placed in a sturdy box and padded out using more bubble wrap or packing peanuts, so it can’t bounce about in the box. Sent special delivery so it’s tracked and covered for any eventualities.

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”