"Trilogo" Fetts

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I'm thinking about thinning the herd and looking for some current values on these three chaps.

Left to right; Painted knee/painted dart (PBP?), painted knee/unpainted dart, unpainted knee/unpainted dart. All have good to stiff limbs and good to excellent paint.
DSCF3079.jpg

DSCF3080.jpg

DSCF3081-2.jpg

DSCF3082-2.jpg

Cheers
Chris

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:
I'm thinking about thinning the herd and looking for some current values on these three chaps.

Left to right; Painted knee/painted dart (PBP?), painted knee/unpainted dart, unpainted knee/unpainted dart. All have good to stiff limbs and good to excellent paint.
DSCF3079.jpg
DSCF3080.jpg
DSCF3081-2.jpg
DSCF3082-2.jpg

Cheers
Chris

Wow lovely figures.

Mr-Trilogo

Padawan
Beautiful figures Chris.

I have the one in the middle in the same condition.

Trilogo / no COO Fetts are ridiculously (IMO) high priced on eBay.fr (France) from 150€ to 250€ but no one seems to be buying them since I've been following them for months.

I saw a mint one sell for only 10 € from a French chap that din't know what they had but someone hit the BUY it Know button faster than I did, It was a matter of seconds ...I was devastated for a few days, lol.

Yours being premium figures: your best bet would probably be to put one on eBay and see how much it goes for to determine the value of the other two?

I'd love to own the painted dart one but I honestly can't tell how much I'd be willing to pay for it given my ever growing "I'm broken" WTD list, since I just started collecting again.

Good luck.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Beautiful Fett

Obviously they are subject to Fett Tax and as mentioned prices seem to be daft on them, I would love one in my collection, but can't justify the high prices currently.

Best bet is as said try eBay and see where they go

Good luck :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom