Boxed Imperial Shuttle Valuation

Monkidoodle

Padawan
Hey All,

Just wondering if I could get some advice on a valuation for this. It's boxed, although the box has definitely seen better days. Also seems to be missing a battery terminal - I'm not sure if it's fixable or if the electronics would still even work.

Thanks in advance...
FrontBoxInstructions.jpg
Front.jpg
Left.jpg
Right Closed.jpg
Right Open.jpg
Rear Closed.jpg
Rear Open.jpg
Cockpit.jpg
Underside.jpg
Box Top.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Despite the poor condition you have a Palitoy box there (no Kenner logo) so it is significantly rarer than a Kenner one. Not sure how much that would affect the value though.

lejackal

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Despite the poor condition you have a Palitoy box there (no Kenner logo) so it is significantly rarer than a Kenner one. Not sure how much that would affect the value though.
When I bought my Kenner one a Palitoy one sold on eBay for about £30 less and I've seen a few examples that are comparable. From what I can make out, despite the significant difference in rarity there isn't a huge gap in value

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Sold mine, which was complete with all inserts and used sticker sheet and in far better condition for £400. Which was a fair price really. Quite difficult to shift in general.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah I think your'e right, these are one of those items that are really cool, quite rare, but few people have the space for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom