Loose figures and accessories

RichardColeman

Youngling
Hi Guys
Looking for a rough valuation on the figures and accessories below. I figure that most are in the 2-10 GBP range depending on condition, however there are some that are more valuable.
All accessories and figures are genuine with some painted and others with ink marks.

The more valuable ones I gather are as follows with my rough estimates on worth.
Speeder Bike - 20
Power droid - 20
Amanaman with staff - 100
Emperors royal guard with Staff - 20
Imperial dignitary - 40
Luke SkyWalker Battle Poncho with belt and blaster - 70
General Lando Calrissian with cape and weapon - 100
A wing Pilot with weapon - 50

Please let me know if I am in the right ball park figures.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• figures.jpg
    figures.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 522
  • accesories.jpg
    accesories.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 525

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Hello bud, we could really do with a few more pics to determine authenticity and condition. I have ringed the weapons of worth and these are the most important ones.

You have two black Palace Blasters and two black Endor Blasters. The two Palace Blasters go with Luke Poncho and Lando General. The two Endor Blasters go with A-Wing Pilot and Imperial Gunner (which you appear to be missing). The value of these Blasters (if authentic) can command high prices on their own: Palace Blasters £50-£60 and Endor Blasters £80-£90.

Better to sell together complete, though it looks like the belt is the two notch rather than the three notch one and if so this goes with Leia Endor and not Luke Poncho.

My estimations on price (dependent on condition)
Luke Poncho - £70 (up to £100 dependent on condition and with correct belt)
Lando General - £80-£110
A Wing Pilot - £80 - £120
Amanaman - £70 (up to £110 dependent on condition if the pen cleans off)
Han Solo - £12-£18
Zuckuss - £8-£10
Klaatu Skiff - £6-£9
General Madine £6-£9
Wicket - £10-£15
ERG - £14-£20
At At Driver - £8- £12
Biker Scout - £10
R2 - solid dome, senserscope or pop-up lightsaber?

Prices will also be dependent on condition of weapon. For example General Madine stick looks chewed to f**k. Not a lot more complete. Might be best to sell as a separate weapons lot and figure lot or one bundle.

RichardColeman

Youngling
Thanks for this. I will try and get close up pics of the weapons and the figures you identified later. I tried the smaller guns with a float test and they all float so I presume they are therefore genuine?
Interesting comment about the poncho belt, I seem to have the Leia poncho too. Is it worth trying to find separate leia figure and Luke belt to increase overall value?
Does anyone have a link to a cleaning guide or a specific thread on these forums?

stu70

Padawan
There's a couple of weapons that are not from Star Wars figures, two M60 style machine guns, bottom right and left just above the belt, not sure what they may be from.

I think the value of the figures could be very dependent on whether you can get any of the pen marks off, the R2 looks nice and white but noticed from the pictures in your ebay listing he's got pen "colouring in" on his legs, which is a shame. I think someone should have confiscated that kids biro from him :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom