Value Of Full Complete Loose Set ?

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Just wondering what the estimated value is of a full complete loose set including last 17 ? I'm not looking to sell but i'm trying to get an idea of the value of my collection, majority of them are mint but for argument sake say about C8 on average, thanks.

jayums

Jedi Master
I'd be very surprised if it wasn't far off 3.5-4 grand. 2 grand of which would be the last 17. Probably more if you sold off individually or in lots, although that's potentially more hassle and postage costs.

I have a loose 'complete' set myself and I do think prices have peeked for now. Maybe episode IX and tv shows might pick things up, but I get the feeling things like the retro collection, high quality reproductions, and lukewarm response to the sequels have all dampened the market somewhat.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I have mine catalogued with 90% of my figures being C9 or better, with an estimated total value of £3,903. This doesn't include Snaggletooth or VCJ. If you catalogue using the top band of 90% to 100% in the Star Wars Tracker app the total value is greater though you rarely see realised prices that high on eBay or FB.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I think lower now and the reason for this is prices are coming down on the loose figs at one point a pop up r2 was fetching £350 loose now he's back to around £250 and leia organa £120 people where asking now she is around £80 many examples of this including the last 17 ewoks paploo was £60 and now around £35.

These are just a few examples as a loose figure seller I have had to Lower prices from 2 years ago.

The cloud car pilot though that comm link is a nightmare to find original as there are so many repro's he's got to be £50.

lejackal

Grand Master
For every 50 quid CCP there's a 6 quid Weequay and as above pop up R2, original Luke and Leia have all come down. I'd say 4K would be about right. If you pushed for the absolute top value of each you might get 5 or 6 but I'd would take a long time and you'd have to hope that there was no further drop in prices.

coomber75

Sith Lord
i always base it at 3k its gone up and down in last 5 yrs but thats always been the steady figure, different figs get a lease of life then drop off again the example of leia is a great one was 125 now 75 but then when she was 125 pop up r2 was 100 niw its swapped... maybe im being a bit simplistic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom