Minty complete Falcon...with a twist...

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
TK-7785
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Minty complete Falcon...with a twist...

Post by TK-7785 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:48 pm

I'm finding this one a tricky one to value. It's a very clean, mint and complete Falcon but it has never had stickers applied (apart from the chess table). I've inspected it very, very closely and I can find zero evidence of stickers having ever been applied. So what do you reckon, does that make it more desirable/valuable than another mint, complete Falcon? I want to move it on as I already have a nice stickered example.
DSCF3597.jpg
DSCF3597.jpg (126.89 KiB) Viewed 229 times
Cheers
Chris
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies... http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =2&t=37721
ROTJ Store Display Items

jayums
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Minty complete Falcon...with a twist...

Post by jayums » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:41 pm

I won’t suggest a value as I’d be very interested in buying it should it be for sale!

IMO I do think it would be worth a bit more to some collectors (if stickers have def not been applied), if it could be paired with a sticker sheet, and a nice box which would add a bit of value to it if resold.

Although I like the falcon stickers if applied properly, for a lot of the larger vehicles I often think they look better without stickers than with (like the ATAT). That might just be me though!