Advice on Vintage Star Wars figurines requested

SilverSurfer68

Youngling
Hi.
I have a collection of Vintage Star Wars figures from when I was a kid.I have recently found them again in my storage facility.They are in various conditions of usage,some used regularly and some hardly touched at all.They have been stowed away in a dry environment and in the collectors case for years.I have attached photos and am hoping that some of you would give me an honest appraisal of what they are worth.They are all unboxed.You will notice that I have not attempted to clean them as I am not familiar with the correct methods.There is also a small collection of guns which accompany the figurines..I could have a guess which figurines they go with but I am sure that you all would have a better idea than me.
You also will notice that there are three larger figurines being of Luke, Han and Darth Vader.Han is a bit dirty but otherwise not too weathered,Luke is missing his belt and Darth Vaders arms have seen better days and I can not seem to locate his light sabre.The remote controlled R2D2 is in need of a cosmetic refurb and unfortuneately the controller is missing the aerial and the latch for the battery cover.I also have Collectors case No.39190 but it seems that I can only upload ten images.If anybody is interested I can make a further post.The latch on the collectors case no longer works efficiently but otherwise it is in pretty good condition.
I am being honest of their conditions and thank you in advance for any assessments and estimates.If it is worthwile for me I would be happy to sell them but at the same time I could also happily put hem back in storage for another twenty years.
Any questions, appraisals or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and please excuse my amateur photos.
Kind regards
Trent

Attachments

• IMG_3824.JPG
    IMG_3824.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_3825.JPG
    IMG_3825.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_3826.JPG
    IMG_3826.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 887
  • IMG_3829.JPG
    IMG_3829.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 887
  • IMG_3830.JPG
    IMG_3830.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 886
  • IMG_3831.JPG
    IMG_3831.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 888
  • IMG_3832.JPG
    IMG_3832.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 884
  • IMG_3838.JPG
    IMG_3838.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 884

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
The three Imperial blasters on the left go with ant three if the following:

Stormtrooper
Boba Fett
Death Squad Commander
IG88

The two smuggler blasters in the middle would go with any two of these:

Luke Bespin
Han Hoth
Luke X-Wing

The larger bowcaster at the bottom belongs to Chewbacca.

The three Bespin blasters on the right belong to any of these:

Lobot
Bespin Guard
Lando
Hoth Rebel Soldier

The brown gaffi stick on the right belongs to the Sandpeople.

Price wise, the original white Luke Skywalker holds the most value. The Ben looks good too. I'll let someone else chip in with prices, as I'm not sure on the 12" figures. If you have other pics, just add another post to the thread ;)

SilverSurfer68

Youngling
Hi.
Thanks very much for your replies.I thought that the Medical droid might of been worth a fair bit.
Much appreciated.
Trent

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
SilverSurfer68 said:
Hi.
Thanks very much for your replies.I thought that the Medical droid might of been worth a fair bit.
Much appreciated.
Trent

Afraid not. Tenner tops.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom