Almost Complete collection.

Slick Rick

Youngling
Hi Guys, I want to sale my almost complete vintage collection, missing Teebo and Rebel Commander. I had this in a box for a long time with no place to put it... I need help to get a fair estimate for the whole collection. I appreciated your help. Thanks.

Pv7I4pK.jpg

gKOwFRs.jpg

69iz1cb.jpg

gihEdSa.jpg

1TWzNVK.jpg

cxCwzba.jpg

tWc8vQl.jpg

JOs9cGK.jpg

4eq4OZv.jpg

DIQf2PA.jpg

QOyB3GU.jpg

U02d7K8.jpg

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Nice loose collection. It's going to be really hard to value this without close up pics of your weapons. There's a lot of value tied up in the weapons and it looks to me like a good number of them are reproductions. For example the Yak Face and Barada staffs, the A-Wing Pilot blaster, the Leia blasters.

Also as always please have a long hard think about whether you really want or need to sell. So many people regret selling their collections as soon as they've done it.

Slick Rick

Youngling
TheJabbaWookie said:
Nice loose collection. It's going to be really hard to value this without close up pics of your weapons. There's a lot of value tied up in the weapons and it looks to me like a good number of them are reproductions. For example the Yak Face and Barada staffs, the A-Wing Pilot blaster, the Leia blasters.

Also as always please have a long hard think about whether you really want or need to sell. So many people regret selling their collections as soon as they've done it.

Thank you for replay, I guess that would be some weapons reproduction in there, have those I as I bought them a long time, that´s why I place the weapons on the side so that can be seen and yes I´m sure to sale it.

thanks.

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
A complete loose set with original weapons is probably about £4k, possibly more if sold individually.

With yours it depends how many are repros, eg the R2 pop up saber, Palace and Endor blasters and stormtrooper helmet etc can affect the value a lot if they are repro.

Best to just work out what you have exactly in terms of original and repro.

Slick Rick

Youngling
ChallengerFox said:
A complete loose set with original weapons is probably about £4k, possibly more if sold individually.

With yours it depends how many are repros, eg the R2 pop up saber, Palace and Endor blasters and stormtrooper helmet etc can affect the value a lot if they are repro.

Best to just work out what you have exactly in terms of original and repro.

Thank you for the info.

lejackal

Grand Master
The Gamorrean Guard axe should sink and I think Yoda cain may also sink whilst being original

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
All of your Yoda canes look genuine. If you are going solely on whether it floats or sinks the Logray and Amanaman staffs should also sink. Unfortunately the float test can't be applied to the single telescoping lightsabers on Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Ben Kenobi either.

Slick Rick

Youngling
TheJabbaWookie said:
All of your Yoda canes look genuine. If you are going solely on whether it floats or sinks the Logray and Amanaman staffs should also sink. Unfortunately the float test can't be applied to the single telescoping lightsabers on Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Ben Kenobi either.

Thank for the tip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom