Found my old Star Wars figures - many happy memories

Jmb1

My 6 year old nephew is into Star Wars so I managed to retrieve my collection of figures from my parent's loft where they have been stored for the past 35 years.

Seeing the figures again has brought a smile to my face as I recall playing Star Wars games with my childhood friend who now operates BB-8 in the films!

I'm now wondering if it's such a good idea to give them to my nephew as it's likely they will get lost / broken / discarded amongst a multitude of toys.

Are these figures worth anything? If so then I'll wait till he's older.

Cheers.

Yoda
Sand person
Jowa
Darth Vader
Ben Jacobi
RDD2
Boba Fett
Imperial Guards?
???
C3PO
Storm Trooper
Princess Leia
Luke Skywalker

ATTACH]
[/img][/img][/img][/img]

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
If I were you I would keep them safe, you may regret giving them away, especially to your 6 year old nephew :)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi mate,

Nice collection,

Yes they are worth a few quid even the cards alone fetch money especially if they are 12 backs they were first releases. They look in good condition the lightsabers have the the tips most are complete a guess around £200 - £250

stu70

Padawan
Welcome to the site, they are definitely worth something, the figure with the question marks is Bossk, he's weapon is next to Boba Fett, the two others are Death Squad Commanders rather than Imperial Guards. If you are looking at value some of the cardbacks are worth more than the figures, especially the ones with the nameplate intact, Luke looks especially nice, and Vader, Ben also looks like he still has his bubble, and they are Palitoy which is a big plus.

Personally I would keep them safely stored away as they are your childhood figures, but that's just me :) there's plenty of modern Star Wars toys out there to play with.

coomber75

Sith Lord
crackking little hroup.. nice cards... get some acrylic cases slot the cards in figures in front.. look stunning. keep them mate remember those childhood time

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The clues in the title :wink: "Many happy memories".
As others have said keep them safe and treasure them.

Jmb1

Thanks for your advice everyone, you have convinced me to keep them safe for a few more years until my nephew is old enough to look after them properly. :)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Wise decision! You can easily pick up some other cheap figures off of ebay to satisfy the wee fella for now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom