Vintage Star Wars Poster?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi all,

I know very little about SW posters in general and this is something that came my way recently and I was just wondering what anyone with any knowledge on this area of collecting thinks about it?

It was supposed to have been bought back in the day and I've no idea if it's just 1 of a million posters that were released back then (if it is indeed vintage), or if it's something else?

I know it's not in the best shape but any thoughts on it would be appreciated .

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_2078.jpg
    IMG_2078.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,045
  • IMG_2074.jpg
    IMG_2074.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2073.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,044
  • IMG_2072.jpg
    IMG_2072.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 1,049

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Here's a link to the FB group, but know you're a social media-phobe, Ian! :lol:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/134503133419690?ref=bookmarks

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
No idea on posters, but it does look great

For the record there are more of us social media phobes out there than you may think :wink: :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I'm with you! Have deactivated my FB account lots of times. Don't use anything else, apart from WhatsApp, which is pretty useful.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks guys and you're all right about me staying away from pretty much all social media lol!

I have seen this poster on eBay but there seems to be certain differences that make it hard for me to know exactly what I have. I might try with Bonsai as I know he's the man for things like this.

Cheers all!

Ian

thejettasetta

Padawan
I've had a few of these Portal posters, they are litho printed, decent quality & were produced under license at the time the OT was released, they seem to have gone up to around £50 ish now in decent condition

Palifan

Sith Lord
thejettasetta said:
I've had a few of these Portal posters, they are litho printed, decent quality & were produced under license at the time the OT was released, they seem to have gone up to around £50 ish now in decent condition

Sorry it took a while to get back to you (I forgot that I'd put this thread up lol), thanks for the info though, much appreciated. :D

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom