jusjus01

Youngling
WP_20200406_10_22_04_Pro.jpg
WP_20200406_10_22_14_Pro.jpg

Ok cool i hope this is good enough

jusjus01

Youngling
Hi ,

"We'll that's the real trick isn't it? And its gonna cost you something extra.... 10,000 - all in advance."

Hahaha only kidding.

Yes it is a good poster, i found it in the loft and forgot i had it (was given to me years and years ago). I would be interested in selling .

Thanks

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I found this thread from 2015 on here discussing it:
https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24055

And one recent example selling on eBay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133316541779

Doesn't look like they're worth a great deal.

jusjus01

Youngling
Hi

The 1st thread was 5 years ago and to be honest the replies admitted they didn't really know what they were talking about in terms of value.

The 2nd link to eBay was a poster with the correct spelling of 'jedi' which is different to mine which is a misprint.

Thanks for taking the time to do some research though - its much appreciated. I'll carry on doing my bit too.

Thanks

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
I've had this poster for years. Never felt it was worth much but then I didn't realise they'd released it with the corrected spelling as shown in the ebay listing you mention.

Would be interested to see if anybody else has the misspelt version on the forum.

You could also try posting a query on the Star Wars Poster Collectors group on Facebook.

jusjus01

Youngling
Hi,

Yes exactly - its worth enquiring definitely. I would like to find out how many went into circulation for sure.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Prob worth about a tenner, maybe a little more at auction. It's not at all rare, it's mass produced, and it has the fold creases so it has little appeal for framing. Nice for a poster collector though. The word Yedi does not make it valuable unfortunately :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom