Valuations required - carded figures and more

witchfinder

Youngling
I'm trying to get valuations on my collection for insurance purposes and have got estimates for most items by looking at Ebay completed listings, but there are a few things that I've not seen looking back over the last few months so wondered if anyone could give me some ballpark figures? These were all bought at least 15 years ago, probably closer to 20!

Lando Calrissian - ROTJ 79-back Kenner card
Unpunched, has some creases here and there, very minor bubble yellowing. I'd rate it C7 for what that's worth.

t33u4SD.jpg

8X4iCN6.jpg

zQPYvFV.jpg

4qlHPVv.jpg

Yan Solo (miscarded Luke Jedi) - French Meccano ROTJ 65-back card
I think there were a lot of these out there around 15 years ago and I picked it up because I like an anomaly! Figure has no accessories which was standard with these I believe. Card is in good condition generally, bubble is clear but slightly squashed at the top. C7 in my view overall.

Hfi9IAu.jpg

LvaaMCQ.jpg

h5kMS8C.jpg

9odYFrx.jpg

ROTJ twin pack - Emperor / Snowtrooper
This one's interesting because based on old forum threads I've found about these nasty ROTJ 2-packs, this combination of figures has never been documented. I don't think anyone has ever seen one with the Emperor in it. Now my one is not in good shape and has a large crack/slit in the bubble that would potentially enable the figures to be removed, which casts doubt on whether these two figures were the original ones in it. All I can say is that I bought it over 15 years ago for around £50 with these figures in, so if whoever sold it swapped the figures over they didn't make any huge profit from doing so! Also while I think you could remove the Trooper through the crack, I'm not sure you could get the Emperor out. What all that means to the value I have no idea...

ItZsFJx.jpg

xNOQZue.jpg

DsIxXVD.jpg

FSnMITV.jpg

XyS726M.jpg

Aside from the above I have a few other items that aren't vintage figures but maybe you can suggest a value for them or point me in the direction of somebody/somewhere that can? I'm not necessarily expecting them to be worth a great deal but just interested to get an opinion.

Master Replicas ESB Darth Vader Lightsaber (from Limited Edition of 2000) - I have the box and all associated bits and pieces that go with this. There is one up on Ebay for over £1000 but I can't believe it is worth that much.
lOTak10.jpg

5UurgQz.jpg

Revenge of the Sith Trailer on 35mm Cinema Reel!
KluYpGB.jpg

hXpnclE.jpg

Star Wars Celebration Europe Programme
GSD6kRy.jpg

Star Wars: The Exhibition Programme & Flyer
XfcaXfv.jpg

Thanks to anyone that can offer suggested valuations on these :D

witchfinder

Youngling
theforceuk said:
Is that everything that you need insured? That Luke miscard!!! :eek:
No these are just the things I'm struggling to value using Ebay completed items. I've got a collection of around 300 items in total, mostly vintage but a few other bits and pieces too.

Is the miscarded Luke an interesting item? I'm sure there were quite a few of those around 15-20 years ago.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
witchfinder said:
theforceuk said:
Is that everything that you need insured? That Luke miscard!!! :eek:
No these are just the things I'm struggling to value using Ebay completed items. I've got a collection of around 300 items in total, mostly vintage but a few other bits and pieces too.

Is the miscarded Luke an interesting item? I'm sure there were quite a few of those around 15-20 years ago.

I'm not sure if its rare or not, think you will be pleasantly suprised with how much its worth though. I'm not sure on value but if you purchased it over 15 years ago, lets say its probable at least tripled in value.

Found this thread which is about the Luke miscard.

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9959

and this link is interesting. https://www.brianstoys.com/vintage-star-wars-12-back-c-chewbacca-action-figure-afa-60-ex-11517944-no-pop-51730.html#.Xt6vkcB7lEY

witchfinder

Youngling
theforceuk said:

and this link is interesting. https://www.brianstoys.com/vintage-star-wars-12-back-c-chewbacca-action-figure-afa-60-ex-11517944-no-pop-51730.html#.Xt6vkcB7lEY

Thanks for the links, they are interesting indeed. It does look like the Luke miscard is relatively common then. I wonder if that listing for $2k actually sold? I suppose the fact it was AFA graded would add some value but even so, that seemed like a lot!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
witchfinder said:
theforceuk said:

Thanks for the links, they are interesting indeed. It does look like the Luke miscard is relatively common then. I wonder if that listing for $2k actually sold? I suppose the fact it was AFA graded would add some value but even so, that seemed like a lot!

Yes it is hard to put a value on the Luke, itfciain will have a good idea. The Lando Jedi MOC I would say about £150.

witchfinder

Youngling
Thanks theforceuk for the valuation. Can anyone else help with some of the other items? Or recommend another site to visit for valuations if not here?

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Some nice, interesting items!

The Lando card is quite worn. I'd value around £80 - £100

Luc miscard is a relatively common but is always popular. If your bubble isn't cracked then it will be valuable. £850 - £1000 ballpark? Others may be able to comment on recent sales but that's my gut feeling.

Emperor / HST would be valuable if fully sealed and crack free but the slit kills it. Would say still £60 - £80

Ed

witchfinder

Youngling
punk_pat said:
Luc miscard is a relatively common but is always popular. If your bubble isn't cracked then it will be valuable. £850 - £1000 ballpark? Others may be able to comment on recent sales but that's my gut feeling.
Thanks for the valuations - seems like the Luke miscard is definitely worth more than I expected! :) The bubble is dented at the top but not cracked as far as I know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom