Thoughts on this plz guys

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey guys I've been considering buying this, the yellowing puts me off a lot though, it has had some ink touch ups on the back, and has a bad crease on the front near the bubble, still it's s a Leia and I'd like one, what value would you guys put on this 20bk

4BE84541-8303-4373-81E6-1AD2D1F24AE6.jpeg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Not sure how much these go for, £300 I would have said, but looking on ebay someone is asking £2200 for one!!!

As for the yellow body, a lot of these leia's are going like this. So my thinking is you may as well buy one and get the reduced price rather than buy one that may go like it and you take a hit on the value when it does.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I would suggest if the yellowing puts you off ( as it would me as the whole thing about the Leia Organa figure is the white colour and white cape) that you hang back.
This is why I go for reseals and damaged cards for the higher cost pieces.
I have managed to put a run together ( nearly completed just R5 and DSD to finish off) at a fraction of the cost, using patience networking and putting separate components together ( see pic)

having said that a minty Leia figure with not tears and original blaster will be anything from £80 to £100 plus , a nice cardback with little tearing would be £60 plus and then you need to source a bubble and the original footer

Dropped you a pm mate

Attachments

• IMG_4361.JPG
    IMG_4361.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 836
  • IMG_4399.JPG
    IMG_4399.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 838

lejackal

Grand Master
That yellowing would put me right off, I bet it's probably still north of £200 though

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes agree, if the yellowing bothers you then don't compromise, wouldn't bother me if I could get it for a good price though.

That said the entire thing with these is they are called mint on card! :lol:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I would buy it, it could turn into a desirable variant like the grey limbed Hoth Stormtrooper, Cream Torso Leia :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The yellowing and card crease would put me off personally, in this condition I would expect this to be around the £300 - £325 mark.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom