Valuation on collection - Vintage figures

dj79

Youngling
Was wondering if someone could tell me the value of my collection. Here are some photos, I can take better/closer pics if need to.

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0384.JPG

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to SWFUK!

Better pics will definitely help, as condition and completeness effect the values massively. Blue Snaggletooth is probably the most valuable figure you have. Looks like you have a pop-up saber R2 in there, which will be worth a good amount on it's own £200+. Also, EV9D9, Boba, Luke Jedi, Paploo, Warok. Even the Cloud Car Pilot is worth good money if complete.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just to add to Cazza's reply it would be intresting to see what coins you have too.

coomber75

Sith Lord
yep some of the last17 figs where the majority of money is but better pics wouldhelpa lot

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes better pictures needed but ball park figure I reckon you have at least £1000 worth if sold seperately.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi

Where are you located I would be intrested in this if you decided to sell.

Thanks

dj79

Youngling
Let me round them up and get better pics. The coins are the plastic ones that came with some of the figures. I do have a silver dollar coin collection too. I'll take a pic of those as well. I'm in California.

dj79

Youngling
Here are the close up shots of everything I can find (figures, coins, comics, records, even a stuff Wicket). I'm missing a few that i'm still looking for but here is what I have so far.
image9(2).jpeg
image8(1).jpeg
image7(1).jpeg
image6(2).jpeg
image5(2).jpeg
image4(1).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image2(1).jpeg
image1(1).jpeg
image10(1).jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom