Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Grading/Valuation help please.
The three R2 units I have each have flaws, but in what order would you grade/value them.
1. Has a scratch to the decal but is still pretty white
2. The decal is great but more yellowed
3. The decal has a grazed crease but like the first pretty white
Just for reference, the middle lightsaber is original the other two are reproduction . The R2 unit which get the best grade will claim the original lightsaber
- F26F2E3E-5BE8-4429-A51D-45704598F05E.jpeg (117.41 KiB) Viewed 355 times
- 5183C532-6F3E-4C62-AA66-96F1B9C8282A.jpeg (123.92 KiB) Viewed 355 times
wow thats actually quite tough... ive changed my mind a couple oftimes already, logic dictates that the yellowed non scuffed sticker would be the winner butfor me i think the creased white...