Leia Endor Figure

Dogzyboy

Youngling
Hi all, I'm new here and after a bit of advice please.

I have a Leia Endor 1984 figure with genuine hat, belt and gun, unfortunately the poncho is ripped. I've seen a few ponchos on eBay that would cost me about a tenner. I'm thinking that getting one might be worth my while in order to sell a complete figure, as non complete ones don't appear to be worth much.

Happy to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.

Doug

jayums

Jedi Master
You can buy a repro for a few quid or you could keep an eye out for an original one that comes up for sale . It will probably cost you a bit more, but since you've got the hat, belt and blaster (which are the harder to get, valuable bits!) then I'd complete the figure properly if it was me. I'd probably buy another figure with the cape (£10-15 ish) and then mix and match , sell the spare on (with the ripped poncho - £4-8). Et voila - net spend a tenner, one complete figure (fetching about -£30-45 these days if minty). Hope that helps.

jayums

Jedi Master
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEIA-PONCHO-INCOMPLETE-VINTAGE-FIGURE-star-wars-REF-C5523/274434523004?hash=item3fe5927f7c:g:ztEAAOSw-lhfFzX5

Sure you can get one cheaper than that with a bit of patience but ...

Dogzyboy

Youngling
Magic, thanks for the response. That's just what I was looking to hear. I actually gambled & picked one up from eBay last night for under a tenner, so hopefully will be able to get £30+ from the figure now.

Cheers,
Doug

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
It sounds like you're looking to sell this on so I don't advocate buying a repro. You'd be defeating the purpose of trying to get the most amount of money in it and more importantly it could end up in someone's collection who thought it was original.

A lot of the money is tied up in the blaster so sell as is or try to limit what you pay by being patient and picking up more than just the cape, selling the rest on at a later date.

jayums

Jedi Master
Dogzyboy said:
Magic, thanks for the response. That's just what I was looking to hear. I actually gambled & picked one up from eBay last night for under a tenner, so hopefully will be able to get £30+ from the figure now.

Cheers,
Doug

You're welcome. Good luck with sale. I'd be interested in it, and theres a sales thread on here to avoid eBay fees. Maybe post pics on valuation thread first , get some estimates !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom