Boba Fett valuations -tri logo

podge

Youngling
Having a Star Wars clear out and I understand that there is some rarity in the figures below - nameably the tri logo variant:

I have a unpainted knee but painted dart version - the prices for this are wild and I have it with its weapon also.

What can I expect for this version? The other two are Taiwan black belt versions.

20210222_163416.jpg

20210222_163402.jpg

jayums

Jedi Master
If it was me I'd expect it to go between 100-150 at auction in that condition , but some auctions lately seem to have disappeared over the horizon! The other two loose in that condition 35-45 ish. The mandalorian seems to have stoked up demand for boba.

I'd be interested to hear other opinions so I can find out how wide of the mark I am :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well...here's my two penneth worth...
This is the last one that I need and is the normally the most expensive of the variants.
Looking at these recently, like all things Star Wars, these have gone north of £200 with the correct V5 blaster? (Please check that)
The shoulder emblems look good, as does the dart, I'm not sure about the side pockets, I have assumed that they have no or very minimal rubs. If they are rubbed then the price will be less of course.
I would certainly love to have this one....the vultures are circling...🙄

As for the other two I would say £30 with a blaster in that condition.

coomber75

Sith Lord
have to agree re pricing, 18 months ago.... anotyer time.. i picked up a very similar condition one with blaster for 90 now.. 150-200 sometimes more depending if its auction

jayums

Jedi Master
I have to say I haven't been looking recently , so 150 to 200+ for a nice but not exactly uncommon loose trilogo fett. What are these buyers smoking?! :lol:

podge

Youngling
Thank you for your help on this.

I'm trying to fathom what blaster goes with the tri-logo version of Fett now.

I have a v5 blaster for one of the above Taiwan fugures, so that's great and makes a set.

walkie

Sith Lord
Trilogo or correctly named PBP fett comes with either a v3 or v7 dark blue imperial blaster...

https://www.imperialgunnery.com/imperialblasters.htm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom