Help with Vintage Valuation

Bergy

Hi everyone, newbie here so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I have a large amount or vintage Star Wars toys from my childhood that is just gathering dust (or discolouring!) that I was hoping someone could give me a rough guide on how much it could be worth or if there are any rare items in there. I was going to just advertise on eBay as a job lot but thought i would ask the experts here first.

One of the Luke figures (3rd row from the top, 2nd from the left) seems to come up a fair bit when i google rare figures but I don't have the possible double lightsaber that it comes with.

Most of the figures (82 of them) are in good condition where as the ships are either a bit tatty or discoloured. I have several boxes as well.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Boxes.jpg
Ships 2.jpg
Ships 1.jpg
Figures 3.jpg
Figures 2.jpg
Figures 1.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I would say as a job lot you would get about £500 - £600 for that lot, brake it up and you will probably get double that. Just my thoughts from having a quick look.

Will make a difference if the boxed stuff is complete or not, with paper work and inserts.

Bergy

Thanks for the reply. That's the sort of figure i was guessing from what i'd seen on eBay.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
The figure top left is Action Force Series 1 Ground Assault. There's also a handful of modern Star Wars in there as well. 4th row down, 1st left is probably the rarest, most valuable figure, which is an A-Wing Pilot. The staff with the skulls is probably the second most valuable. It belongs to Amanaman, which you don't seem to have.

I agree with Adam on value- probably around £450 as a job lot, maybe a couple of hundred more if sold individually. It's a shame the ships and a lot of the figures aren't in great shape, but the boxes look good.

jayums

Jedi Master
Bergy said:
Thanks. Yeah, the condition is mixed. I was obviously heavy handed as a kid!

That's what they were made for.

As everyone else says , I reckon you'd get 400 ish for the lot as shown and 600 if you break them up , take careful photographs etc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom