Vintage Star Wars Stickers

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi guys, going through some boxes found these stickers forgot I had them. Any idea on the value? Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_2680.jpg
    IMG_2680.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_2681.jpg
    IMG_2681.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_2682.jpg
    IMG_2682.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 538
  • IMG_2683.jpg
    IMG_2683.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_2684.jpg
    IMG_2684.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 540

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Cheers Nick. Individual stickers go for £10 to £15 each so that's a starting point, but the value in this is the display. These are really rare, I'm only aware of a handful in collections, and there would be huge interest here and overseas if it came for sale. If you're minded to sell I'd suggest auction or Deal Or No Deal to get competitive bidding, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this reaching a few hundred pounds. Great piece!

Palifan

Sith Lord
I remember these hanging in most newsagents back in the day along with the letraset transfer sets. Really nice to see one again :D

Ian

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
AndyPreston said:
Cheers Nick. Individual stickers go for £10 to £15 each so that's a starting point, but the value in this is the display. These are really rare, I'm only aware of a handful in collections, and there would be huge interest here and overseas if it came for sale. If you're minded to sell I'd suggest auction or Deal Or No Deal to get competitive bidding, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this reaching a few hundred pounds. Great piece!

Wow thanks for the Info, and thanks to @Mini99 to bringing them to your attention.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Just an update, there are multiple stickers per holder

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpg
    IMG_2685.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_2686.jpg
    IMG_2686.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_2687.jpg
    IMG_2687.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 484

Palifan

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:

I thought there was and I would suggest not taking them off of the rubber bands as I get the feeling that this might be an unused set that none were sold. If this is the case I would imagine that this could be very rare although it's hard to know if there's more value in selling it as is or selling some stickers off and then selling the rest on the backer.

I'm sure someone on here might know what's best but it's still great to see.

Ian

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Palifan said:
StarWarsFan said:

I thought there was and I would suggest not taking them off of the rubber bands as I get the feeling that this might be an unused set that none were sold. If this is the case I would imagine that this could be very rare although it's hard to know if there's more value in selling it as is or selling some stickers off and then selling the rest on the backer.

I'm sure someone on here might know what's best but it's still great to see.

Ian

Thanks Ian, no won't be touching them as worried may snap etc.

dianoga77

Padawan
Hello these are the vintage stickers from the company Fascal , Full set is 12 stickers . You are missing the STAR WARS logo by what you have put up ? it seems you have Two sets of the Leia instead ? As stated the overall excitment is the fact it has the original factory / shop display with them 8)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
dianoga77 said:
Hello these are the vintage stickers from the company Fascal , Full set is 12 stickers . You are missing the STAR WARS logo by what you have put up ? it seems you have Two sets of the Leia instead ? As stated the overall excitment is the fact it has the original factory / shop display with them 8)

Thanks for the info mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom