han solo carbonite potf moc

mjaelk

Youngling
hello...
i am a new member but have browsed around for some time.
i was wondering what would be a fair price for this one, and does it look legit or tampered with?
hope some of you have a better expertise than i have.
thanks for any help and have a nice evening.

https://www.tradera.com/item/293801/460336044/fast-pris-han-solo-in-carbonite-carded-moc-last-17-1984

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Seems about right for the condition, not sure if it's resealed or tampered with. You will have to wait for a expert.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Personally, I wouldn't chance it. It's caked in so much dirt and grime, it's hard to tell. Live to buy another day, my friend- it isn't the first and won't be the last Han in carbonite for sale.

mjaelk

Youngling
thanks for the replys.
i was thinking about offering a little less to the seller, and see if he would take it(about 150 in pounds).
i dont have a lot of money to spend,so i thought that a not to minty moc could be the way to go for me.
i have a few of the more common mocs in halfway good condition, but buying a nice one for 800+ is out of the question.
personally, i dont really mind if they are a little bit banged up, as long as they are real ones without any retouching.
a piece in mint condition can of course be very fun to have to :)

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Think the site you're looking at is owned by eBay, if they have the same rights you should be able to send back, if it's not what you were looking for. Mind you It's all in Swedish so it might say it in the listing.

mjaelk

Youngling
forgot to say that i am from sweden myself :)
the seller writes that it could be a very nice reseal, so i dont think he is out to trick anybody.
i thought that maybe there would be more people here who could spot things i or the seller did not notice.
thanks again.

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Oh ok, well it probably is then. But if you're after a budget one then yeah why not make the offer it's worth 150 all day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom