Lili Ledy Burgundy Squid graded 85

plantman

Sith Lord
Hi all,

How much do you think a Lili Ledy burgundy squid is worth these days..not looking to sell, especially in this financial climate but i havnt seen on good condition one sell for a while

Its been graded 85 by the UKG.
Cheers

Andy

plantman

Sith Lord
Hi Ron,

It would probably cost me the difference in postage and customs fees though wouldnt it?

i always get shafted by cutoms... :(

Ron

Sith Lord
if you did send it off to afa. You should not get hit with any custom duties when you get it back. As they are returning your own goods. If it was AFA i think you would get more intrest in it

plantman

Sith Lord
Yeah, i know value goes up with AFA, my Lili Ledy Boba is UKG aswell, i may get a few together and send em.

Cheers for the advice.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Buyers would much prefer to purchase heavly faked items like the burgundy cape squidhead if its AFA graded as they would see it as been verified 100% genuine where the UKG just grade the piece thats sent to them im not sure they offer any verification thats the perception anyway.

As we all know even the mightly AFA let a few dodgy's slip through the net!

Regarding value many pieces are down on there prices from last year and i cant see them going back to where they were for a long time looking at the current climate. I think many of us have items that we would struggle to recover the full price that we paid for them JMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom