Klaatu AFA 75?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not a lot!

I can't even remember if I have one or not, my collection is still boxed up, and me records are on my work computer.
But I wouldn't even consider paying more than £45 for one, and that's being generous. Though on Ebay atm everything is BIN/BO so you may not find one at that price.

He's not a rare figure, it's a Jedi card and an AFA 75 isn't anything special.

plantman

Sith Lord
i would have thought £30-£35 like mentioned its a very common figure and only a 75 so it wont appeal to many.

paulaura

Padawan
The problem with anything below an 80 on common stuff, is the owner has to charge more than the item is actually worth, because of the cost of grading fees.

Lower graded stuff like this is very hard to shift IMO. ( Again its a different story if it is a rare piece)

saber

Jedi Knight
cheers all

getting a comparison to a normal non-AFA graded

dont really want AFA graded - dont see the point as you know what kinda condition they're in, well if you're collecting for yourself anyway

saber

Jedi Knight
got it for the collection anyway

£30 so I was reasonably happy to pay that, plus it gave me the idea of getting more of the AFA style cases - they'll look way better when displayed than the star cases

spoons

Grand Master
sounds fair enough - look it as though its £20 for the klaatu and £10 for the case :)

saber

Jedi Knight
yeh, also helps me get an idea of what to look for, as I'm new to the game

If thats an AFA75 then buying should be easier, although I've just won some auctions for very good prices

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom