Tri-Logo Yak Face

Jedi534

Jedi Knight
A dealer friend of mine obtained a Tri-Logo Yak Face in a large collection he purchased today. It was amazing, Yak was stuck in a VOTC Clamshell! He didn't even know he had it in the lot until he got home. I would like to ask for him what an average going rate would be for an un-punched, flat card, no creases, clear bubble but with dents on all corners. I told him he could get around $800 for it. Opinions?

Thank you in advance everyone.

plantman

Sith Lord
i would have thought around £350-£400 deoending on condition ($580-$660)

im no real expert on tri's but i think thats what they sell for, i know robbie had one up grade 80 for £450

Jedi534

Jedi Knight
Josh said:
What about Dengar?
LOL, nah. But the crazy thing is, the lot he purchased consisted of about 90% modern action figs and vehicles. But for some reason it also included nearly all carded Droids & Ewoks figs, 1 Blue Snag, the Tri-Logo Yak and nearly a complete set of Cat 1 & 2 coins! He also had a boatload of Lego figures. I think all of them. I bought a carded Thall Joben, Kez-Iban and a loose Droids C-3PO with 1st coin for $80! 8)

slim

Sith Lord
i had 2 in my old collection ..bought both for 200gbp each and that was only 3 years ago people !! a sound investment if i had not sold up ..he he

slim

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Canadian shrink wrapped Dengar's worth a couple dollars :wink: Leighton you'll find a few guys "obsessed" with certain figures. Josh/Dengar, stevemac/chewie, whiteskinnydroid/8D8, coco/yoda and there's more :)

slim

Sith Lord
i used to be insane about hoarding as many luke stormtroopers as i could get my hands on , i might go down that road again

slim

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
tatsie said:
Yes, he's so cool..

Hey.. Biker Scout figures MOC Jedi or Tri Logo (sadly not POTF).. Am I right in thinking they go for a good amount?

It depends what you consider a good amount. 8)

Biker Scout (awesome figure) ROTJ and Tri Logo MOC's are a pretty cheap MOC to pick up to be honest mate. You can get a C8+ example with a clear bubble for less than £50.

I got a very nice Biker Scout 65 back ROTJ clear bubble for £33 not to long back.

Now a POTF Biker Scout MOC is a bit more expensive! £100 - £250 depending on condition and if the bubble is clear or yellowed.

ROTJ MOC's are in 99% of cases the cheapest of the vintage line. Some figures are expensive on that cardback E.G Leia Original and Boba Fett (original image) could set you back between £200 - £400 depending on condition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom