SWFUK at its best - Usage of WoW Gold-Training

A

Anonymous

As you know, you can use link removed to buy everything for your characters, but in fact, wow gold can also be used for training. In world of warcraft, you have to spend money on buying some trains and spells even you have enough level to gain it, e.g. as regards Hammer of Paladin, you must pay 1 wow gold to buy it when you are at the level 20 or 40.

However, we don’t suggest you investing any link removed on buying gears or items at the level 1-40, because low level characters are not too dependent on gear. You can choose to do the quests which are able to provide you everything you need. As a result, you can save the link removed

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks for the training, I will be buying WoW as I hope to sit in all day and train my character to be the best all the while becoming fat and isolated in my room. I can't thank you enough for this guide to using gold in WoW the ultimate game !

Oh where is that ban button again ?

lejackal

Grand Master
stu70 said:
No love for WoW? :(

I think it was more the selling gaming stuff on the man forum through external links aspect, nothing against the game itself.

These days we're more civilised and just refuse posts and block spammers so you guys never see them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom