Hope to get some help

violetmind

Youngling
Hi folks,
I'm thinking of selling off my MISB SW 3 position rifle but I'm not sure what is it roughly worth nowadays. Also thinking of selling off MOC Diecast X-wing and Landspeeder but again, I have no clue what they can fetch reasonably.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Want to sell to fund MOC purchases.

Thanks in advance!

Jukesy

Sith Lord
What i tend to do is have a look on ebay and see what other similar/exact items are fetching in terms of interest and price, and depending on the outcome you should roughly have an idea of what you have is worth.
Don't if this helps but this is what i do.

spoons

Grand Master
when you decide, let me know and i might be interested in the diecast stuff

violetmind

Youngling
violetmind said:
Hi folks,
I'm thinking of selling off my MISB SW 3 position rifle but I'm not sure what is it roughly worth nowadays. Also thinking of selling off MOC Diecast X-wing and Landspeeder but again, I have no clue what they can fetch reasonably.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Want to sell to fund MOC purchases.

Thanks in advance!

Problem is I've tried searching ebay for the rifle for sometime now but haven't come across any.

But thx for trying to help. I appreciate it.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum, :D
I have no idea what either of them are worth (hence I didn't reply to your original post) but I'm sure someone on here probably will.

What is your focus, just MOC or do you have a particular character your concentrating on?
More importantly what footy team do you support!?

violetmind

Youngling
weasel said:
Welcome to the forum, :D
I have no idea what either of them are worth (hence I didn't reply to your original post) but I'm sure someone on here probably will.

What is your focus, just MOC or do you have a particular character your concentrating on?

Thanks mate, I've lost count of how many years I've been trying to complete my 12back carded set (just short of jawa) and along with that, simply any carded figure I like that comes my way. But they've got to be on their debut cardback (front only - any cardback number/version is fine) but offerless if possible.

weasel said:
More importantly what footy team do you support!?

:lol: That'll be Man Utd! I've been supporting them since I was a kid...and that was some time ago! What about you?

violetmind

Youngling
Bollux said:
oh dear! I fear you have made a big mistake there violet!
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I never back off when asked which team I support. Even when the game was pretty much dominated by Liverpool in the 80s, I supported Man Utd. In any case, I don't see why anyone should treat me any different just because I support a different team. To me, the important thing is that the game is a good one. So even if my team loses but they put in a good fight and the game is an entertaining one, I'm happy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:roll:

ANOTHER united fan! :evil:

Ahhh well I guess it'll even it up a bit! (In case you haven't guessed or read some of the Off topic threads I'm a Liverpool fan)

violetmind

Youngling
weasel said:
:roll:

ANOTHER united fan! :evil:

Ahhh well I guess it'll even it up a bit! (In case you haven't guessed or read some of the Off topic threads I'm a Liverpool fan)

Oh c'mon, what's wrong with that? :wink:

There are just as many Liverpool fans as Man Utd fans. But in any case, it shouldn't matter. I have great respect for Liverpool as a football club and have many close friends and relatives who are Liverpool fans. So far, I've never met a Liverpool fan that doesn't give the same respect for Man Utd.

8)

Btw, good draw for you guys huh? :wink:

Now let's get back on track here! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
there worth Ã'£5 for lot but with you being a scum fan you would be lucky to get a pound for them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

violetmind

Youngling
jabbawokkie said:
there worth Ã'£5 for lot but with you being a scum fan you would be lucky to get a pound for them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

:lol: What a reception! I love it here already! :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
****ing get in, another utd fan

hopefully i can get some support as boba and roundster are not around a lot and i have to listen to jabba, craig and jukesy spoutting off about the glorious pool :roll:

it does get on your tits after a bit but just keep thinking about the look on the scousers faces when oshea put the ball in :lol: :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
if the packaging in the diecasts are in good condition then abut Ã'£30-Ã'£35 each .
dont sell anything to jabba as he either opens them or feeds them to his children . weasel is a kiddie fiddler , craig likes wrestling, kelly osbourne and reality tv and jukesy has a strange liking to his canary... scousers every one of them :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
dont sell anything to jabba as he either opens them or feeds them to his children . weasel is a kiddie fiddler , craig likes wrestling, kelly osbourne and reality tv and jukesy has a strange liking to his canary... scousers every one of them :lol:
I could add Jay is a midget who had anal sex at 14 and twisted a bollock in the process or something along those lines anyway !! :lol:

Also there is nothing wrong with wrestling, reality tv or Kelly !! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom