Old SW Games you'd like to see remade...

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I read recently there's a fan remaking Dark Forces in the Unreal engine...https://www.artstation.com/artwork/o52lB I really hope this sees the light of day. I've got a real soft spot for the 90s EU games; Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Rogue Squadron, Shadows Of The Empire etc. Any or all of those remade in the current 3D engines like Unreal or Frostbite would be amazing!

Also just discovered some chap has made a demo level of Ep1 Pod Racer in Unreal too... https://kotaku.com/its-episode-i-racer-remade-in-unreal-engine-4-1833216191 and a link to the demo here... https://drive.google.com/uc?id=17VzpRsONhPKnQqYdzO28PlYpJTwBpYre&export=download. Haven't played it yet but am going to now and see if it tickles the nostalgia bone.

lejackal

Grand Master
All I want for Christmas is these on a hand held!*
(Failing that I'm shelling out for a new 128k as mum sent mine to the big charity shop in the sky a few years ago :cry: )

*if anyone knows how to get these on my iPhone feel free to make my day :D

Attachments

• 8A939717-B7E1-4729-A692-0A85B99F01A6.jpeg
    8A939717-B7E1-4729-A692-0A85B99F01A6.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,414

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
Not exactly Star Wars, but old Lucasfilm Games.
I REALLY want ports of Rescue On Fractalus. Ballblazer, Koronis Rift, The Eidolon, Labyrinth etc etc onto a modern system like the Switch.
How hard can it be?!?!?!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I'd love an HD remake of the Super Star Wars games on the Nintendo Switch.

Dantooine

Padawan
Dark Forces as now it's aged a bit too much. Fugly early 3D textures...

Btw, Jedi Outcast is out this week on Switch and PS4. I don't think they've updated anything except the controls.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
I'd love an HD remake of the Super Star Wars games on the Nintendo Switch.

Is it me or were all three SNES Super Star Wars games brutally hard? I'll admit I was never a hardcore console gamer back in the day but could never get very far with them.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Is it me or were all three SNES Super Star Wars games brutally hard? I'll admit I was never a hardcore console gamer back in the day but could never get very far with them.

They are renowned for being amongst the hardest games on the SNES, particularly Empire, so it's not just you!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Empire was very tricky. Jedi was a much shorter game, if I remember correctly. Star Wars had a cheat where you could get 99 lives ;)

Finished all 3, but ESB was by far the hardest.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I got eye strain completing super ROTJ. Was in bed for a day because of that death star mode 7 level......

Good times :p

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I'd like to see the original PS2 Battlefront remade. ****in love that game. Maybe make it a little slower, more of a regular 1st person shooter without all the respawning. A bit like Halo but in SW world.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom