Latest game you have played?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I enjoy the 'latest film' thread in OT so thought it would be good to have a latest game thread in here!

I've just completed Zelda: Links Awakening on the Switch, I know not strictly retro but I loved the Game Boy version back in the 90s and it was fun to play it again with modern graphics.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm still addicted to No Man's Sky, here's a base I built recently.

48943292772_014f70e411_c.jpg

My copy of Jedi Fallen Order arrived yesterday so will be delving in to that soon.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Are we doing latest retro game or just any game?

I've recently got a copy of Twilight Princess HD and started playing through that. It used to be one of my favourite Zelda's but after Breath of the Wild I'm seeing it's short comings. It looks gorgeous though and you can be left handed Link again!

New release was Untitled Goose Game which was wonderful but ridiculously short - I 100% it in about 4 hours.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
Are we doing latest retro game or just any game?

I've recently got a copy of Twilight Princess HD and started playing through that. It used to be one of my favourite Zelda's but after Breath of the Wild I'm seeing it's short comings. It looks gorgeous though and you can be left handed Link again!

New release was Untitled Goose Game which was wonderful but ridiculously short - I 100% it in about 4 hours.

Oops sorry...didnt realise it was retro. :oops:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Jedi Fallen Order won me over. Wasn't into it for the first few hours. The last quarter of the game was fantastic. Loved the lore. What a delight.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Does anyone else like the Dragon Quest games? I've just started playing the latest one on the Nintedo Switch which has a cool 90s 2D mode!

switch_dragonquestxis_05-1200x720.jpg

egglett

Padawan
Supporter
I still play ultima online from time to time 8) (That's pretty Retro)

and recently Dark souls 3 :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom