star wars arcade 1up

Dantooine

Padawan
I emailed Smyths toys and they "currently have no information" on it. I guess it will come over eventually.
I'd love to get one, I think the 3 games are just about enough. I think the laserdisc Firefox game had a similar yoke so maybe they can be modded somehow.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Wow not seen that before, amazing! Will definitely consider buying if/when they come out

stu70

Padawan
The Pac Man cabinet is available now at Smyths Toys and I read in the Metro paper yesterday that the Arcade1Up Star Wars/Empire/Jedi cabinet will be released some time next year in the UK.

Pac Man

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/video-games-and-tablets/retro-gaming/arcade1up-pac-man-cabinet-including-riser/p/174310

The89thchris

Padawan
I'm in Ontario Canada and I've had mine since Christmas. I'm not crazy about the resolution that the game plays at. When the death star is destroyed it looks like solid white bands rather than the individual lines you'd have seen on the real cabinet. I've got the settings so that there is a bit of glow on the lines.

All in all its certainly the best way to play these games aside from the real thing and I'd been looking for a real star wars cabinet locally for a few years. when you consider that it's about a tenth of your total cost for a cabinet (after repairs/maintenance) then it starts to feel pretty good.

img_1910.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom