Fortnite and The Mandalorian

Dantooine

Padawan
I don't normally play games like Fortnite, the whole free to play thing with "V Bucks" is a bit offputting, but so far, if you want to play a game with The Mandalorian in it, this is what we've got. To be honest, it's pretty damn good.

I've been playing the Battle Royal mode where 100 players land on an island and it's the last one standing. You have to scout for weapons and supplies etc. There are loads of games that do this, but the reason it's a good fit for Mando is that you have missions, some of which are bounties. As well as these set bounties there are npc's dotted around the map and they can set you a bounty on another player for extra XP.

You start off as season 1 Mando with hardly any Beskar. Some missions unlock Beskar armour (so far I've got both shoulder pieces) and as you rank up you unlock more missions which should complete the look. For some extra Mando feels at the edge of the desert there is a crashed Razor Crest with Mando roaming around outside. Kill him you get his rifle - the best sniper in the whole game - and jet pack.

I've been playing about a week and I'm at level 19. At level 99 you can unlock Grogu in his carriage to float by your side. Such is my love of The Mandalorian I've been sucked in to this. Also, the gunplay is very smooth, the weapons feel good and different. There is nothing like taking out a bounty with a headshot from Mandos sniper rifle.

It's not a retro game in any way, and you have to buy season 5 to play as Mando - £6.50, but considering the game is free it's an ok deal I think. If anyone else takes the plunge we could team up.

Scarmanderg955

Youngling
I don't normally play games like Fortnite, the whole free to play thing with "V Bucks" is a bit offputting, but so far, if you want to play a game with The Mandalorian in it, this is what we've got. To be honest, it's pretty damn good.

I've been playing the Battle Royal mode where 100 players land on an island and it's the last one standing. You have to scout for weapons and supplies etc. There are loads of games that do this, but the reason it's a good fit for Mando is that you have missions, some of which are bounties. As well as these set bounties there are npc's dotted around the map and they can set you a bounty on another player for extra XP.

You start off as season 1 Mando with hardly any Beskar. Some missions unlock Beskar armour (so far I've got both shoulder pieces) and as you rank up you unlock more missions which should complete the look. For some extra Mando feels at the edge of the desert there is a crashed Razor Crest with Mando roaming around outside. Kill him you get his rifle - the best sniper in the whole game - and jet pack.

I've been playing about a week and I'm at level 19. At level 99 you can unlock Grogu in his carriage to float by your side. Such is my love of The Mandalorian I've been sucked in to this. Also, the gunplay is very smooth, the weapons feel good and different. There is nothing like taking out a bounty with a headshot from Mandos sniper rifle.

It's not a retro game in any way, and you have to buy season 5 to play as Mando - £6.50, but considering the game is free it's an ok deal I think. If anyone else takes the plunge we could team up.
That's great to hear Battle Royales, have never really been my thing honestly unless the game really pulls me in games like that I find are really fun to play with friends. I don't think I personally I would play Fortnite, just to play the Mandolorian, because I don't really find Fortnite all that appealing and I feel like Fortnite just tries to make money through capitalising on any DLC they can come up with. That's just my opinion and that does mean I hate Fortnite or I am trying to ruin your enjoyment of the game you do you. I hope I didn't come off as rude in my post that was not my intention.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom