• Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • Sonic Controlled Land Speeder

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2021, there has been some changes since last year. Now there will be 4 vehicles in each group, you have 3 votes and only 2 will make it to next round.

One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle, a cool little vehicle that have not had much succes and have never passed the first round.

Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler, a very cool vehicle that I am surprised not to have seen in a final yet. In 2019 it was knocked out in first round and in 2020 it made it to the second round. Will 2021 be a better year for the Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler ?

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship, a very cool ship, it was in the quater final in 2019 and did even better in 2020 where it was in the semi final, can it make it to the final in 2021 ?

Sonic Controlled Land Speeder another cool vehicle that also have not had much succes, first round in 2019 and second round in 2020.

Choose 3 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 11:41 on 14th May.

Let the Vote Begin

One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle.jpg

Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler.jpg

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship.jpg

Sonic Controlled Land Speeder.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship is the winner and Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler will also go to the next round, thanks for the votes guys :D

Top Bottom