• Snaggletooth

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Greedo

Votes: 53 77.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final group for today is another interesting one, for me four of my favourite figures pop up here.

I said in the build up to this months competition that the Cantina aliens don't get the recognition they deserve, here we see two going head to head in a tough group. But perhaps my love for these figures isn't shared across the community as Snaggletooth has three times been eliminated at this stage and on the other two occasions has fallen in the second, Greedo doesn't fair much better 2 first round exits, 2 second round exits and his best is a 3rd round exit last year.

Another first 12 figure in this group sees the Sand people take to the battle, a stunning figure with great cape and weapon, but his best was a quarter final in 2017, but two first round eliminations shows he isn't everyones favourite.

Squid Head is perhaps one of the best sculpts from the Jedi range, great figure and awesome accessories, however, although he has cleared the group stage on three occasions he has yet to win a head to head match to progress beyond the second round.

As for the other three well what can you say, Han Carbonite has always fallen at the group stage, whereas White Bespin Guard has not only fallen at this stage every year but 4 out of the 5 years has finished bottom of his group. That leaves the General, Carl Dennis will promote him but Madine surely will fall at the first round stage like he also has done at every previous competition.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE PICK YOUR THREE FAVOURITES

VOTING CLOSES AT 4.30pm FRIDAY 4th JANUARY

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
29A2357D-C7BC-4835-8DDC-6136D9F86212.jpeg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Real tough group this

Greedo - given - top 10 figure right there
Sand People - again another given - another top 10 figure for me and very close to being my focus figure
Snaggletooth - toss up between Snag and Squid Head but having a look at both now Snag wins it, so many memories that little chap gives me

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Real tough group this

Greedo - given - top 10 figure right there
Sand People - again another given - another top 10 figure for me and very close to being my focus figure
Snaggletooth - toss up between Snag and Squid Head but having a look at both now Snag wins it, so many memories that little chap gives me

I'm with Stu on this, although the last place was between the figure I could never find as a kid (snaggletooth) and the one that stopped my last 17 try logo run (Han Carbonite)

Old chunky neck lost out to the little guy (Snaggletooth, not Stu!)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I have to agree, tough to pick the third.
Greedo and Tusken, but I've gone with Squid Head as it is really one of my favourites.

lejackal

Grand Master
Now is the time SWFUK, vote Madine :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2EA9EB40-A894-4301-8A26-135DDD0B7647.jpeg
    2EA9EB40-A894-4301-8A26-135DDD0B7647.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,066
  • E416767B-A9BE-434E-B936-CCE683D0FA7A.jpeg
    E416767B-A9BE-434E-B936-CCE683D0FA7A.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,061

lejackal

Grand Master
It's ****ing 2019, beards are hot and you miserable bastards just won't vote for the General :twisted: :twisted:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Squid Head is one of my all time faves, so straight into top spot
Greedo isn't far behind, so an easy second choice
Third was a pretty easy vote for me too; Sand Person... I choose you!

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Madine wins this outright for me - loved the figure as a child! Greedo and Squid Head make up the other two picks, purely based on their sculpts, especially Greedos head, and Squids soft goods. :)

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
If it isn't enough that Squid Head has awesome hands and face sculpt he has 4 frigging accessories. He's straight in at no. 1, followed closely by the Tusken. I love the Cantina Aliens but Greedo just pips it here. This was another toughie for me.

lejackal

Grand Master
In one last push for qualification Madine takes a spin with a hottie and try's to take out the competition :!:
C43537BF-252E-4D1B-82A1-2C2D6DA7BEEC.jpeg

VOTE MADINE

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Impressive 1st round performances from bothered greedo and Sand People on comfortably progress from the group, the brilliant squid and snag fall well
Short but some good news for Carl's favourite Maxine, he didn't finish bottom, so party time in the Madine household.

QUALIFIERS

Death Star Droid
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Power Droid
Chewbacca / Leia Bespin
Stormtrooper
Luke Jedi
Greedo
Sand People

Latest posts

Top Bottom